Global Tower Heaters Market – Introduction
- Slim and tall tower heaters are an excellent option to keep rooms warm during winters. Tower heaters require very less floor space as they are compact and in comparison to traditional heaters are more convenient to use due to remote control properties. The heaters can be placed on a tabletop without worrying about the safety and burning of the table surface. Advanced features of tower heaters enable heat to spread throughout the room and the use of fan in tower heaters helps in generating warmth in rooms with larger area. The oscillatory movement moves the heat in different directions. Besides, built-in-auto-off timers, and thermostats maintain a comfortable temperature.
Efficient and economical to use
- Tower heaters are durable, consisting of ceramic elements which heat up quickly to produce steady warmth, making their use economical and efficient. Tower heaters are easily portable and can be moved from one room to another without much hassle, generating large amount of heat effectively in all the rooms. The exterior of a tower heater remains cool despite being used for a longer duration providing overheating protection. Innovation such as save-smart technology, and AutoEco technology best suits the needs of customers, thereby surging the use and generating high sales of tower heaters.
Request a Sample –
Tower heaters reduce energy consumption; heat requirements can be adjusted according to climatic conditions
- Rising electricity bills can be controlled by using the in-built feature of central heating units in tower heaters which helps in lowering energy bills. Tower heaters eliminate the use of a home’s HVAC system to keep select rooms in the house warm and comfortable. They come with a variety of heating options which can be regulated and changed with respect to the weather outside. These heaters are best the options as the chilly winter approaches.
North America to Dominate the Global Tower Heaters Market
- The global tower heaters market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global tower heaters market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe are projected to expand at a quick pace due to extended duration of winters, increasing demand for connected technology such as voice-activation control system, high portability factor, and growing need for safety features such as flame-retardant material in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France etc., which is projected to surge the sales of tower heaters in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a considerable growth rate during the forecast period owing to the growing need to save energy and reduce electricity bills, relatively small space households requiring compact tower heaters, rise in usage of digitalized tower heaters, and wide availability of tower heaters on e-commerce portals with multiple price-points, offers, discounts, etc. in China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
Buy Premium Research Report@
Key Players Operating in the Global Tower Heaters Market
Major players operating in the global tower heaters market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Lasko Products, LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Pelonis, and De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l are focusing on developing innovative and high-technology products. These manufacturers are creating tower heaters with utmost safety which can also be handled by children. The companies are aiming to provide maximum comfort for any room and are designing ideal tower heater products for indoor spaces.
Key players operating in the global tower heaters market include:
- Lasko Products, LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Atomi Inc.
- De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l
- Vornado Air, LLC.
- Suarez Corporation Industries.
- BLACK+DECKER Inc.
- Rosewill, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453