Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breakers: Introduction
- Thermal magnetic circuit breakers are devices that provide protection from overcurrent in circuits
- Thermal magnetic circuit breakers consist of thermal magnetic trip units that determine the time to open the contact automatically. The trip unit contains elements that sense the heat dissipated due to overload condition and then, it automatically disconnects the switch.
- Thermal magnetic circuit breakers have two switching mechanisms: an electromagnet switch and a bimetal switch
- Thermal magnetic circuit breakers are employed in various applications such as power generation, motor control centers, and home appliances
- These circuit breakers are used in sectors such as energy & utility, telecom & communications, industrial, residential, and commercial
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure
Home Appliances Segment to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on application, the global thermal magnetic circuit breakers market can be segmented into power generation, motor control centers, home appliances, and others
- Low-voltage thermal magnetic circuit breakers are significantly used in home appliances, as they protect equipment from overcurrent fault
- Rise in the demand for thermal magnetic circuit breakers for use in home appliances is anticipated to drive the home appliances during the forecast period
You will get Custom Report at Syndicated Report price, Pre Book Now
Rise in Demand for Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breakers in Motor Control Centers
- Industrial manufacturing has emerged as an attractive sector for investments by organizations across the globe. In this sector, thermal magnetic circuit breakers are significantly used for motor control centers, process control, and other industrial applications
- In motor control centers, thermal magnetic circuit breakers play an important role of protecting the motor from heating effect. In motor control centers, a circuit breaker precisely monitors temperature of the motor. When temperature of the motor increases, the circuit breaker interrupts the mechanism of the motor to protect the circuit from overload condition. Hence, thermal magnetic circuit breakers are increasingly used in industrial applications.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/incidents-of-irreparable-damage-in-world-scale-sporting-events-underscores-growth-in-sports-protective-equipment-market-tmr-301264205.html
Key Players in Global Market
The global thermal magnetic circuit breakers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for thermal magnetic circuit breakers. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.