- A single screw press is a machine used for extraction of oil or juice from fruits by compressing them. This equipment is widely used in the extraction of oil from oil seeds and nuts. The expeller consists of a screw which rotates inside a cage. Fruits or oil seeds to be compressed are inserted between the screw and barrel and is driven by the rotating screw in a direction parallel to the axis.
- North America and Europe are major markets for single screw press with advanced technologies, and major manufacturers in these regions are more inclined toward product development and innovation to increase the equipment efficiency. However, growing population across emerging countries is anticipated to surge the demand for single screw press across Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa in the coming years. These factors are likely to drive the global single screw press market.
Key Drivers of the Global Single Screw Press Market
- Single screw press is used in several industries including paper pulp, sewage disposal, food processing, and chemicals. Growth of these industries is anticipated to surge the demand for single screw press during the forecast period. Growing food processing industry across the globe owing to significant growth in population especially across emerging countries coupled with growing disposable income is the major driving factor of the single screw press market.
- Increasing industrial demand is boosting the chemical industry across developed countries, which is also expected to augment the demand for single screw press in the near future. Additionally, manufacturers are more focused on improving product efficiency and reduce operational cost of equipment which is expected to help the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Single Screw Press Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Developing countries in Asia Pacific and Africa are the emerging markets for single screw press manufacturers. Expansion of industries across Asia Pacific and Africa is expected to create lucrative opportunities for business expansion in future. Application industries such as paper and pulp, and chemicals are growing significantly which is expected to create favorable conditions for single screw press manufacturers.
North America and Europe Anticipated to Dominate the Global Single Screw Press Market
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for single screw press, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries are expected to show significant growth for single screw press in this region. Increasing demand for single screw press in chemical and food processing industries across Asia Pacific is due to surge in urbanization and industrialization. This is expected to be a driving factor for the regional market.
- North America and Europe hold major share in the single screw press market. Large number of industries and increasing demand from food processing and chemical industry support the dominance of the North America and Europe market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Single Screw Press Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global single screw press market is consolidated with international manufacturers across the globe accounting for around 20% – 25% share of the overall single screw press market. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the global single screw press market are:
- BDP Industries
- HUBER SE
- ISHIGAKI COMPANY,LTD
- Kuhn GmbH
- Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd.
- Sülzle Klein GmbH