The Growth of Siloxane market is huge. The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4281
Siloxane, usually referred to as a ‘behind-the-curtain ingredient, has witnessed a dramatic turnaround in the way it is perceived. Its unparalleled properties of enhanced spreadability, antifoaming capabilities and its use as a specialty additive to plastics, has given sizable traction to siloxanes over the past half of a decade.
Fact.MR, in its in-depth research report on the topic, states that bundled benefits such as flexibility, abrasion resistance and heat resistance would contribute to the growth of global siloxane market to surpass US$ 25 Bn mark by 2027. The chemical industry outperformed the world equity market over the last couple of years, which creates a positive backdrop for growth of the siloxane market.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4281
Key Takeaways of the Global Siloxane Market
- Siloxane elastomer’s preference over natural rubber for high-performance fluoroelastomers makes it a dominant product form, accounting for three fourth market share
- Research on the use of siloxane copolymers as a surface modifying agent are underway, and is likely to be commercialized over mid-term forecast
- Personal care and cosmetics are established verticals for siloxane, which are poised to reflect moderate growth of under 5% till 2027
- With an anticipated three-fold increase in demand, the electronic industry is poised to be the next growth epicenter for siloxane
- Asia Pacific is expected to maintain its lead in terms of supply, accounting for a near half of the global siloxane supply. China positioned as key consumer, given the high concentration of end-use industries such as personal care and cosmetic product manufacturers, food processing industries, plastic processing and pharmaceuticals industries
- The siloxane market is consolidated in nature, with Dow Chemical and Wacker, among a few others being the notable names. Wacker, in a bid to fulfill the heightened demand of siloxane and leverage the opportunity, has commenced work on developing a new siloxane production facility in South Korea to produce siloxane elastomers and sealants
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
“Positioned at a maturity curve of PLC, and established application of siloxanes leaves little room for growth to siloxane producers. Producers are now looking to explore new application areas in red ocean as well as blue ocean application categories”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Short-term Pricing Strategy by Manufacturers to Ease out Production Cost Imbalance
Siloxane manufacturers are hiking prices in the short term to meet an upswing in the cost of raw materials and energy. Siloxane producers are also avoiding long-term supply contract with customers. Buyers are aware of the current supply situation of siloxane and are closely monitoring inventory levels to avoid short-term supply disruptions.
2018 saw price hikes up to 15%. While siloxane users are able to pass on this price hike to consumers, suppliers are not likely to roll back on the increases. Stakeholders across the supply chain purport that communication with consumers and better planning could help ease pain points of the siloxane market.
Find More Valuable Insights on the Global Siloxane Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global market for siloxane, with historical data on demand (2013-2018) and expected projections for the period (2019-2027).
The report discloses compelling insights into the demand for siloxane based on type i.e. octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4), decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (D5), dodecamethylcyclohexasiloxane (D6), and polydimethylsiloxanes; form (Elastomers, Fluids, Resins, Gel) and application (Electrical & Electronics, Construction, Transportation, Health & Personal Care, Chemical Intermediaries and others) across 7 key regions and 22 countries.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4281/S
The report answers important questions which include:
- Why is player leading the Siloxane Market in region?
- Which factors pose a negative impact on the Siloxane Market growth?
- What was the value registered by the Siloxane Market in 2018?
- What challenges do the Siloxane Market players face during R&D stages?
- Which countries contribute a significant share to the total market revenue in region?
Key findings of the Market report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the Siloxane market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each Market player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the Market during the forecast period.
Why choose Fact.MR ?
Looking forth to invest in business intelligence offerings on the web? Then Fact.MR has just the right thing for you – insights from trusted sources and up-to-data information on various industries to empower companies and clients. With new-age market tools, our dedicated team of professionals thrive to provide clients with current market situation across different geographies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Low VOC Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5414/low-voc-adhesives-market
Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5420/consumer-appliance-coatings-market
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5442/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583