The global Terephthalic Acid market is forecast to reach USD 81.12 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Terephthalic acid is produced by chemical synthesis of crude oil. The majority of the terephthalic acid is utilized in the production of polyester resin, which is used to manufacture polyester film, polyethylene terephthalate resin, and polyester fiber.
The major application of the market product is in polyester powder coating resins. Polyester fiber is made up of terephthalic acid blends with natural and synthetic fibers. They are utilized to make fabrics for apparel and home furnishings, such as bedspreads, bed sheets, draperies, and curtains.
Asia-Pacific held the largest market share, owing to the growth in the packaging in the food and beverage sector, and the textile industry in India and China. Rise in the sale volume of clothing and apparel goods, through e-commerce portals, are expected to create ample growth opportunities for the market. APAC is the largest consumer of fiber and yarn.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2604
Key participants include Sinopec Corporation, British Petroleum, SABIC, Reliance Industries Limited, Eastman Chemical Company, Indorama Ventures Public Company, Indian Oil Corporation, JBF Petrochemicals, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, and Lotte Chemical Corporation among others.
In April 2017, PetroquímicaSuape and Citepe was acquired by Alpek for USD 385 million to increase its installed capacity by 640 and 450 tons per year of PTA and PET, respectively.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The electric and electronic industry is expected to contribute towards the growth of the Terephthalic Acid owing to the expansion of the power grid globally. Rapid urbanization, coupled with rising incomes in developing countries, is expected to impact the market growth.
- The packaging segment is expected to grow due to the rising demand for bottles and soft drinks. Terephthalic acid is used in baked goods containers, ketchup, take-out containers, jars, frozen foods, household products, juices, and carbonated drinks, bottled water, and cosmetics.
- It is used for housings in electrical engineering but also in automotive construction as plug connectors and in households. It is also found processed into fibers in toothbrushes, false eyelashes and is also used in keycaps of some computer keyboards.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Terephthalic Acid market on the basis of manufacturing process, derivative, end-use industry, and region:
Manufacturing Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Amoco Process
- Multistage Oxidation
- Henkel Process
Derivative Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Dimethyl Terephthalate
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polytrimethylene Terephthalate (PTT)
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Paints and Coatings
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2604
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Read More Related Reports:
Tank Insulation Market Manufacture
Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Market Trends
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: