Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market: Introduction
- Telogen effluvium is temporary hair loss that occurs due to stress, shock, or a traumatic event. It is seen on the top of the scalp. A major characteristic of telogen effluvium is increased shedding or thinning of a person’s hair.
- Chronic telogen effluvium is observed when a person experience periods of hair shedding for more than 6 months. The person may not lose all the hair but might notice thinning of hair.
- The condition is mostly seen in women, primarily triggered by disturbance in normal hair cycle. Telogen effluvium occurs in telogen or resting phase, last phase of hair cycle after anagen or growth phase and catagen or transitional phase.
- In people suffering from telogen effluvium, the anagen phase slows down, with very few hair entering the next two stages and subsequently, resulting in hair loss
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market
- The global telogen effluvium treatment market is primarily driven by a rise in the number of people with telogne effluvium. Additionally, lifestyle changes such as improper diet habits, increase stress, lack of sleep, and increased intake of tobacco and alcohol are projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Increase in disposable income, rise in emphasis on esthetics, appearance, and beauty among women and rise in awareness about hair loss are projected to drive the global market during the forecast period
Request COVID Analysis on Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market –
Nutritional supplements segment to account for major share of global telogen effluvium market
- In terms of product, the global telogen effluvium treatment market can be classified into nutritional supplements, medications, shampoos and conditioners, and others
- The nutritional supplements segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to an increase in availability of nutritional supplements for hair loss and exponential increase number of patients experiencing hair loss
- Viviscal is a company that offers scientifically formulated dietary supplements for hair growth. The company’s products include Biotin, Apple Extract, and Vitamin C.
Dermatology clinics to be highly lucrative segment
- Based on end-user, the global telogen effluvium treatment market can be categorized into homecare, dermatology clinics, and others
- The dermatology clinics segment is likely to account for a major share of the global telogen effluvium treatment market by 2030. Expansion of the segment is projected to be driven by a significant increase in the number of dermatology clinics, availability of well-qualified & trained dermatologists, and a rise in the number of patients with hair loss issues.
Request Customization on Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market Report –
North America to dominate global telogen effluvium treatment market
- In terms of region, the global telogen effluvium treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global telogen effluvium treatment market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is anticipated to be driven by the dramatic rise in hair loss issues among youth, unhealthy lifestyles, increase in research & development about treatment options for telogen effluvium, and wide range of hair fall solutions available in the market in the region
- According to data gathered by the American Hair Loss Association, in the U.S., nearly two-thirds of men would have some degree of hair loss by the age of 35, and nearly 85% of men are likely to experience significant hair thinning by the age of 50.
Pre Book Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market Report-
Key Players Operating in Global Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market
The global telogen effluvium treatment market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for a major share of the market. Key players operating in the global telogen effluvium treatment market are:
- Hims, Inc
- Ultrax Labs
- Nutraceutical Wellness Inc.
- Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd
- Phyto – Alès Groupe
- Rogaine – Johnson and Johnson.
- Kirkland Signature
- Alpecin – Dr. Kurt Wolff GmbH & Co. KG
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453