The global sustainable plastic packaging market is expected to be valued at USD 27.50 billion by end of 2028 from USD 80 billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period. Rising government initiatives for encouraging adoption of biodegradable or recyclable plastic has a huge impact on social scenarios, which is propelling growth of the market. These initiatives coupled with stringent regulations imposed government globally are encouraging further funding for enhancing reach of material to general consumer. These factors are fueling growth of the sustainable plastic packaging market and are projected to benefit market growth over the foreseeable future.
This growth of the market is majorly attributed to the growing adoption of sustainable plastic packaging materials from industries including FMCG, food & beverages, wholesale, retail trade, and healthcare. Sustainability in packaging is a concept that has been witnessing huge adoption as the idea of sustainable material across several small- medium and large industries. Additionally, growing adoption of newer and more sustainable materials for packaging across the industries are estimated to drive the growth over the foreseeable future.
Request Free Sample Copy of Sustainable Plastic Packaging Market Research Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3874
The comprehensive analysis of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging market assists businesses in gaining a competitive advantage and helps them reach their business goals and objectives. The global Sustainable Plastic Packaging market research report is formulated with the descriptive profiles of the leading companies of the market along with their pricing analysis, gross revenue, financial standing, sales network and distribution channel, profit margins, and market position. This offers the readers a complete understanding of the competitive landscape of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging industry.
The Sustainable Plastic Packaging research report draws focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the key players of the market through a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to project the growth rate.
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Bemis Company Inc., Amcor Limited, Mondi, WestRock Company, Tetra Laval International SA., Sonoco Products Company, BASF SE, Sealed Air, Smurfit Kappa, Gerresheimer AG, Huhtamaki, Ardagh Group S.A., BALL CORPORATION, DS Smith, Crown Holdings, Berry Global Inc., International Paper, Genpack LLC, Reynolds, Uflex Ltd., DuPont, and Evergreen Packaging LLC.
The global Sustainable Plastic Packaging market report further segments the market based on product types offered by the market, applications, and key geographies of the market. The research study assesses the market in terms of market size, volume, revenue, and share.
Furthermore, the report also offers an accurate assessment of the market share and customer base of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging market in the major geographical regions of the world. The report also analyzes the growth of the individual segments of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging industry throughout the forecast period.
By Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
By Packaging Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Primary packaging
- Secondary packaging
- Tertiary packaging
By Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
By End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Food & beverage
- Personal care
Download Summary[Free Extract]@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3874
Sustainable Plastic Packaging market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Few Finding from the Report
- Based on the process, the recyclable segment held the largest share of the overall revenue of the market owing to growing demand for materials that can be recycled, such as paper.
- Based on the end user, the personal care industry is witnessing substantial growth over the forecast period owing increasing demand for hygiene products coupled with growing health awareness among consumers.
- North America is expected to hold significant share in the revenue of the sustainable plastic packaging market owing to several efforts by governments in the region. The Asia pacific dominated the overall sustainable plastic packaging market in 2020 and is predicted to retain its dominance over the forecast period. This growth of the region is attributable to the swiftly changing economies such as China and India.
- The market for sustainable plastic packaging displays the competitive scenario owing to several key players operating globally. The players are increasingly investing more on new product development and improvement, which is estimated to benefit market growth over the foreseeable future…Continued
Key Objectives of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging Market Report:
- Analysis and forecast of the Global Sustainable Plastic Packaging Market by segmentation of the market
- Analysis of various macro and micro-economic factors influencing the growth of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging market
- Extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a detailed view of the competitive landscape
- Insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and challenges
- Analysis of the key players operating in the industry
- Strategic recommendations to the new entrants pertaining to entry-level barriers and to established players for formulating fruitful business plans
In conclusion, the report offers an extensive panoramic view of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging industry, backed by key statistical data and figures garnered from authentic sources and thorough primary and secondary research. The report offers a thorough examination of the size, shape, and volume of the market to offer an accurate forecast estimation of the Sustainable Plastic Packaging industry till 2027. The report also strives to offer strategic recommendations to the new players entering the Sustainable Plastic Packaging industry and guide them for overcoming entry-level barriers. It also offers recommendations to the established companies to fortify their presence in the Sustainable Plastic Packaging market and capitalize on the emerging opportunities in the industry.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Get Insights into Sustainable Plastic Packaging Market Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sustainable-plastic-packaging-market
Explore our related report from different Publications: