The Global Surgical Robotics Market is projected to reach USD 9.59 billion in 2027. Rise in automation in the healthcare sector, high demand for minimally invasive treatments, and adoption of advanced technology in both developed and developing economies are expected to boost the surgical robotics and navigation market growth. The major reason for non-compliance of surgical procedures is pain assisted with invasive method. To acquire the major user acceptance market players in surgical robotics and navigation market are more focused in developing non-invasive and portable robotic platform.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/99
Key Market Competitors
The global Surgical Robotics industry is widely fragmented due to the presence of numerous competitors across several regional and local segments of the market. These players are said to dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies operating in this market are in high competition with one another in terms of technological capabilities, product development and innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
Medrobotics, Procept BioRobotics, Verb Surgical, DePuy Synthes, BrainLab, Titan Medical, Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical, Auris Health, TransEnterix, Globus Medical, CMR Surgical, Getinge, Blue Belt Technologies, and ELMED Medical, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In February 2020, Midland Health had partnered with local neurosurgeons and Midland Memorial Hospital for providing small-cut robot-assisted spine surgery. The Mazor X Stealth Robotic Navigation system was used in the operation as it helps with image-based pre-operative analytics and provides intra-operative guidance during surgery.
- Medtronic has acquired in 2018 Mazor Robotics in a robot-assisted surgery platform. Medtronic, acquisition was to develop fully-integrated surgical planning, to unite spine technologies with Mazor robotic system. Mazor X has received 510(k) clearance from the FDA, Mazor X and Stealth are used together in the robotic-assisted surgery.
- North America has obtained a significant share in the Surgical Robotics market of about 47.2% due to the increase in the number of hospitals adopting robot-assisted surgeries, rise in the per capita income, and due to government initiatives for robotic inventions.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Surgical Robotics Market on the basis of Product Type, Applications, End Use and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Spinal surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Robotic Radiosurgery System
- Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Regions Covered in This Report:
- North America(U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/99
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Surgical Robotics market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Surgical Robotics market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Surgical Robotics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Surgical Robotics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Higher accuracy & precision in surgery
18.104.22.168. Growth in minimally invasive surgical system
22.214.171.124. Technological advancement
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Mechanical Failures associated with surgeries
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/surgical-robotics-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Do get in touch with us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics Market@ https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market@ https://www.google.la/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nerve-repair-and-regeneration-market
Spinal Fusion Devices Market@ https://www.google.lv/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spinal-fusion-devices-market
Interventional Oncology Devices Market@ https://www.google.com.lb/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-oncology-devices-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756