The global Surface Disinfectant Market is forecasted to reach USD 1.53 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The surface disinfectant market is growing due to the rise in the number of HAIs or hospital-acquired infections, and growth in the incidence of contagious virus-related diseases. The technological advancement and increasing awareness among the public have led to an increase in the number of surgical operations, which in turn is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Strict legislative guidelines, such as the Affordable Care Act, have forced hospital administrators to maintain clean facilities. The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic has led companies to understand the necessity for healthcare facility disinfection and cleanliness. The development of alternatives to disinfectant is also challenging market growth. Innovative technologies are being developed as a substitute for manual cleaning.
North America held the largest market share throughout the forecast period. The region is anticipated to witness several growth opportunities owing to the increase in the level of awareness among consumers owing to the presence of a large number of educational institutes, hospitals, corporate buildings, and also rise in the self-hygiene among people, which will significantly influence the growth of the industry.
The COVID-19 impact:
With the outbreak of the coronavirus, the WHO encourages people to take more aggressive steps to prevent the widespread of the virus, especially in hospitals or places where the infected patients are being treated. Coronavirus is having a substantial impact on the surface disinfectant industry. The increasing demand for disinfectants and sanitizers as preventive measures against COVID-19 has resulted in changing the dynamic of the market. People are stockpiling, and manufacturers have started production in large quantities to meet the requirements of the consumers. The demand has search exponentially. The market has witnessed a high demand during the epidemic and is anticipated to grow in the coming years due to the growth in the adoption of cleaning supplies and more awareness.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/161
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Surface disinfectant is likely to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. Infections acquired in hospitals and healthcare places are a significant cause of avertible death across the globe. The physical environment plays a crucial role in the transmission of disease, and novel technologies are being presented into healthcare facilities to decrease the environmental route of transmission of disease. Ultraviolet surface disinfection is considered to be one of the new technologies with substantial potential.
- Peracetic acid is generally used in the food industry and is used as a cleanser and also a disinfectant. It is used as disinfection for the medical supplied and helps in preventing the formation of bio-film in pulp industries. It is applied during the purification of water and for plumbing disinfection.
- Hospitals are the major end-users of the market. With the rise in infection and an increase in the incidence of diseases, most of the hospitals are adopting Surface Disinfectants to sanitize their surroundings and surfaces.
- North America has the highest adoption rate in the market. This is due to the high level of awareness and high disposable income. Moreover, the presence of key market players in the region is also encouraging market growth.
- Key participants include Ecolab, Cantel Medical, Procter & Gamble, 3M Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, The Clorox Company, Gojo Industries, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Steris Corporation, and Whiteley Corporation, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Surface Disinfectant Market on the basis of composition, type, end-users, application, distribution channel, and region:
Composition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chlorine Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Peracetic Acid
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In-House Surfaces
- Instrument Disinfection
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To Get More Insightful Information on the Surface Disinfectant Market @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surface-disinfectant-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Browse more [email protected]