Global Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Resonator Market – Introduction
- A surface acoustic wave is an acoustic wave that travels along the surface of an elastic material with an amplitude that typically declines exponentially with depth in the material. For electronic circuits, surface acoustic waves are typically used in devices called SAW systems. SAW systems are used as filters, oscillators, transformers, and the devices based on acoustic wave transduction. By using piezoelectric materials, transduction from electric energy to mechanical energy is achieved.
- The resonance frequency and the delay line of SAW devices depend on properties of materials forming the device.
Purchase our premium research report at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74440<ype=S
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Resonator Market
- Growing concerns about security and surveillance and increasing demand for temperature sensors based on surface acoustic waves (SAW) across various industries led by their accuracy, wide temperature-sensing range, quick response, low cost, repeatability, and microelectromechanical sensor (MEMS) technology are some of the major factors fueling the global surface acoustic wave (SAW) resonator market
- Growing adoption of surface acoustic wave resonators in various industries and increasing demand for acoustic wave sensors for use in security and surveillance in sectors such as industrial, automotive, military, and healthcare are a few other factors driving the global market
- SAW resonators are used in several of the same applications wherein quartz crystals are used, as they can operate at a high frequency. They are often used in radio transmitters in which tunability is not required.
- Surface acoustic wave (SAW) resonators represent some of the most prominent acoustic devices used for chemical sensing applications. Furthermore, as their frequency ranges from several hundred megahertz to gigahertz, they can change frequency quickly, due to exceptionally small mass loads. These devices are highly efficient due to their miniaturized design, high thermal stability, and the facility of wireless integration that they offer. Owing to these special features, surface acoustic wave (SAW) resonators are widely used as smart transducers that can be combined with a variety of layers of recognition based on host-guest interactions, metal oxide coatings, carbon nanotubes, graphene sheets, functional polymers, and biological receptors.
- Continuous demand for temperature sensors from various industries fuels the global surface acoustic wave resonator market. Temperature sensors are increasingly used in various sectors such as automotive, healthcare, industrial, and chemical in order to integrate sensing technologies in products. This helps minimize replacement costs of components; reduce wear and tear of products; increase the product safety; and meet stringent requirements regarding reliability.
- However, acoustic wave resonators require several processes and technologies and hence, the compatibility of acoustic wave sensors with other products is one of the major factors that is likely to hinder the global surface acoustic wave resonator market from 2019 to 2027
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
North America to Lead Global Market for Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Resonators
- In terms of region, the global surface acoustic wave (SAW) resonator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific is expected to lead the global market for surface acoustic wave resonators between 2019 and 2027, due to presence of a large number of semiconductor manufacturers and ongoing technological innovations in the region. Increasing usage of SAW devices in the communication technology and applications such as safety monitoring and defense in the region is driving the market in the region.
- In North America, surface acoustic wave resonators are largely used in underwater sensor systems and instrumentation. This is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for global SAW manufacturers to expand their presence in the region in the near future.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ubiquity-of-digitization-and-work-from-home-mechanism-to-raise-the-bar-of-growth-for-the-cyber-security-as-a-service-market-transparency-market-research-301331580.html
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]