Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market: Introduction
- Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) is an analytical separation technology widely used for chiral separation and analysis of high weight hydrocarbons. This technique is a combination of the high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and gas chromatography (GC) and uses instruments such as detectors and columns. SFC enables the estimation, identification, and isolation of components that are critical to separate by GC and HPLC techniques.
- Various gases used in the supercritical fluid chromatography system include carbon dioxide, lower alkanes, ammonia, and nitrous oxide. Carbon dioxide is extensively utilized owing to its low critical temperature, low toxicity, and low cost. The SFC system is more advantageous, as compared to HPLC and GC separation systems, owing to its high resolution power. Moreover, these systems are easy to handle, and thus save time of the expert to conduct the process. Furthermore, economic & viable costs of separation technique make it highly preferably over other separation techniques.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market
- The supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market is expanding at a rapid pace owing to a rise in the prevalence of diseases across globe, favorable government regulations, adaptability of supercritical fluids such as carbondioxide (CO2), and availability of commercially available hardware for making supercritical fluid chromatography a viable option.
- Availability of instrumentation and detectors such as flame ionization detector (FID) and ultra-violet (UV) are widely used in the supercritical fluid chromatography process. Moreover, supercritical fluid chromatography system is widely utilized in the pharmaceutical industry and is considered to be an alternative of HPLC separation technology. These factors are estimated to boosts the supercritical fluid chromatography system market during forecast period.
- SFC is a well-established technique used in the pharmaceutical industry; however, it isn’t considered to be a preparative fractionation technique. Furthermore, recent developments, in the analytical technique and extensive use of supercritical fluid chromatography along with research & development are expected to augment the supercritical fluid chromatography system market across the globe.
Request For Sample @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79995
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market. Technological advancements, leading chronic diseases including cancer, inflammatory diseases, dementia, growing research in life science industry and biopharmaceutical industry are key factors propelling the supercritical fluid chromatography market in the region. Presence of innovative leaders offering technically advanced systems & cutting-edge equipment to address separation techniques is likely to propel the global market.
- Europe is expected to account for the second-largest share of the global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market during the forecast period. The market in the region is likely to expand at a significant CAGR from 2023 to 2030. Popularity of SFC technology is increasing at a rapid pace, and it is widely utilized in the pharmaceutical industry, such as in drug discovery, metabolomics, and personalized medicine. Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) offers wide potential such as separation speed, lower viscosity, and is available at a lower cost.
Request For Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79995
Key Players Operating in Global Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) System Market
The global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market is consolidated with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system market are:
- Agilent Technologies
- Sartorius AG
- Waters Corporation
- Labnics Equipment
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Thar Technologies, Inc.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies
- Applied Separations
Related Reports Press-Release
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]