Super Pulse Capacitors: Introduction
- Super pulse capacitors are high-current discharge devices that operate within the operational temperature range of −40°C to 85°C
- Super pulse capacitors use nano-particle carbon electrodes, unique current collectors, and proton-conducting polymer separators in order to deliver low equivalent series resistance (ESR) and low capacitance loss
- Super capacitors offer high equivalent series resistance (ESR) and high capacitance loss when used in pulse power applications. In such applications, newly designed super pulse capacitors are used, as they provide low capacitance loss and low ESR, owing to their design.
- Also, in smart gas metering systems, super pulse capacitors are used to energize the readout of smart meters, as safety valves make the device explosion proof
- Moreover, super pulse capacitors are ideal for use in several applications including GSM and GPRS wireless communications, automatic meter readers, remote valve actuations, and bridging battery chatters
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Super Pulse Capacitor Market
- The global super pulse capacitor market witnesses significant growth, owing to rising adoption of super pulse capacitors with the design styles of graphene and carbon nanotube
- Also, rising demand for eco-friendly technologies and stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions are estimated to boost the global super pulse capacitor market during the forecast period
- Moreover, systems designed for short-term operation and long stand-by mode require high energy impulse immediately after wakeup. These requirements are often fulfilled by designing systems with super pulse capacitors. Thus, the demand for super pulse capacitors has risen significantly in the recent years. Furthermore, high storage capacity and power-providing capability of super pulse capacitors are eliminating the need for use of extra storage devices in application systems.
- However, high costs of super pulse capacitors are hampering the global super pulse capacitor market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Carbon Nanotube Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- Use of super pulse capacitors with the design style of carbon nanotube for electricity generation provides lower carbon emissions compared to conventional capacitors
- Thus, the demand for super pulse capacitors with the design style of carbon nanotube is likely to rise significantly during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Super Pulse Capacitor Market
- In terms of region, the global super pulse capacitor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The super pulse capacitor market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for eco-friendly technologies in the region. Also, growing implementation of government rules regarding carbon emissions is fueling the super pulse capacitor market in Asia Pacific.
- Moreover, countries such as India and China are developing at a rapid rate. Thus, manufacturers of super pulse capacitors in these countries are expecting increase in the demand for their products in the near future.
- The super pulse capacitor market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth between 2019 and 2027. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Request For PreBook Report@:
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global super pulse capacitor market is highly fragmented, with numerous manufacturers accounting for a major market share. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for super pulse capacitors. Moreover, manufacturers are increasing their investments in research and development activities for development of further small-sized products.
Key players operating in the global super pulse capacitor market are:
- Avx Corporation
- Cap-Xx Ltd.
- Evans Capacitor Company
- Ls Mtron
- Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nichicon Corporation
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rubycon Corporation
- Skeleton Technologies GmbH
- Spel Technologies Private Limited
- TDK Corporation
- Tokin Corporation
Global Super Pulse Capacitor Market: Research Scope
Global Super Pulse Capacitor Market, by Type
- Ceramic Capacitor
- Tantalum Capacitor
- Film capacitor
Global Super Pulse Capacitor Market, by Design Style
- Radial Style
- Button Style
- Flat Style
- Carbon Nanotube
Global Super Pulse Capacitor Market, by End-user
- Energy & Power
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Super Pulse Capacitor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release: