Connected Industrial Sensor: Introduction
- Connected industrial sensor solution is a compact multi-sensor device used in industrial environments. This sensor device is able to detect the ambient condition. Connected industrial sensors include gyroscope, accelerometer, and light sensors. These sensors activate and deactivate depending on the requirement. Connected industrial sensors are fitted in machines, machine modules, and plants.
- Various industries are incorporating IoT sensors to increase productivity and efficiency. In September 2019, Hitachi Vantara introduced Lambada Manufacturing Insights to boost the manufacturing sector by enhancing production and quality.
Key Drivers of Connected Industrial Sensor Solution Market
- Rise in demand for sensors across industries including oil & gas, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical to enhance productivity is likely to boost the connected industrial sensor solution market. Increase in use of pressure and temperature sensors in the oil & gas industry in order to optimize the process is anticipated to drive the use of connected industrial sensors across the globe. Growing industrial automation in order to reduce production down time is likely to further propel the connected industrial sensor solution market across the globe.
- Introduction to Industry 4.0 across the globe is likely to fuel the connected industrial sensors solution market across the globe. Rising expenditure by governments across the globe to promote new industries, including manufacturing, is likely to increase the demand for connected sensor across the globe. Major manufacturers are focusing on implementation of cloud computing with advanced sensors, which is anticipated to boost the connected industrial sensor solution market across the globe. Rise in adoption of industrial robots across the globe is also estimated to propel the connected industrial sensor solution market across the globe.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=43922
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global connected industrial sensor solution market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global connected industrial sensor solution market due to a rise in industrial automation across the region. Europe has major presence of manufacturing industries, oil & gas industries where demand for sensors are increasing to enhance production, which in turn is likely to boost the connected industrial sensor solution market across the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global connected industrial sensor solution market due to increase in government initiatives to develop automated industries across the region. Rise in number of small- and medium-scale industries across Asia Pacific is likely to increase the demand for connected sensors across the region.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81952
Key Players Operating in Connected Industrial Sensor Solution Market
The connected industrial sensor solution market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the connected industrial sensor solution market are:
- Amphenol Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ams AG
- Analog Devices Inc.
- FIGARO Engineering Inc.
- First Sensor AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Integrated Device Technology Inc.
- NXP Semi-Conductors N.V.
- OMEGA Engineering Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Siemens AG
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- TE Connectivity
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
Global Connected Industrial Sensor Solution Market: Research Scope
Global Connected Industrial Sensor Solution Market, by Sensor Type
- Digital Light Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Force Sensor
Global Connected Industrial Sensor Solution Market, by Connectivity
Global Connected Industrial Sensor Solution Market, by End-use Industry
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
Global Connected Industrial Sensor Solution Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.