- Split case pump is a type of centrifugal pump whose covering is divided into two distinct chambers, which is different from end suction or inline pump that are assembled with the discharge nozzle, casing, and suction nozzle in one chamber. Additionally, split case pump are designed with the discharge nozzles and suction in the bottom half of the casing, side-by-side. The impeller shaft is placed between two bearings, one on each side.
- Split case pump are utilized for higher flow rate applications that are not suitable for end suction pumps, which includes fire pumps, cooling water, plant make-up water, portable water distribution, pipelines, and other industrial process flows with properly thin fluids.
- The global manufacturing industry has been severely affected by the suspension of manufacturing activities in the wake of the COVID- 19 pandemic, due to the shutdown of some component manufacturing facilities across European, Japan, China, and the U.S. Shortage of labor coupled with potential supply chain blockage of equipment and materials is expected to hamper the manufacturing of split casing pump across developed and developing countries This has hampered the split casing pump market.
Request PDF Sample For More [email protected] https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80796
Key Drivers of Split Casing Pump Market
- Rise in demand for split casing pump in manufacturing industries and warehouses for controlling water is a key factor driving the market
- Demand for power has been increasing across the globe, which is leading to extensive expansion activities in the power and energy industry. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the global split casing pump market.
- Increase in trend of using split case pump in water treatment and water supply systems as well as in flood control, irrigation, and desalination, is expected to propel the split case pump market during the forecast period
- Split case pump can also be employed as cooling water and circulation water pump in power stations, industrial plants, and district heating networks. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the global split case pump market.
- Dynamic industrial development and rise in population are important factors augmenting the split casing pump market across the world
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Split Casing Pump Market
- Expansion of the manufacturing sector, increase in industrialization in Asia Pacific, and growing agriculture activities are driving the split casing pump market in Asia Pacific. Moreover, increase in private and public investments in allied industries and the agriculture sector is expected to boost production of the agriculture sector and subsequently, propel the demand for split casing pump in the region.
Read Latest Press [email protected] https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growing-awareness-regarding-environmental-issues-drives-demand-avenues-in-biodegradable-water-bottles-market-tmr-301200902.html
- Companies based in North America are focusing on development of split casing pump through variable speed technology, which can offer more energy-efficient features.
- Rise in production activity and Internet of Things (IOTs) is anticipated to drive the split casing pump market in Europe in the near future. Various manufacturers such as ANDRITZ Group and Grundfos Holding A/S are using IoT technology with wireless internet connectivity in order to monitor and control devices.
- Rise in social and economic development in countries in Africa such as Nigeria, South Africa, and Angola; and expansion of agriculture and manufacturing, industries in these countries are anticipated to augment the split casing pump market in the region.
Companies operating in the split casing pump market are increasingly investing in research and development to introduce innovative techniques to manufacture split casing pumps. Manufacturers are also focused on offering highly efficient split casing pump with advanced technology in order to provide a smooth, trouble-free, longer and efficient operating pump across various industries. The global split casing pump market is highly concentrated with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 45% to 50% market share in 2018. Key players operating in the global split casing pump market are:
- Flowserve Corporation
- Gardner Denver Inc.
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- Hunan M&W Pump Co., Ltd
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Ksb Group