Increasing Focus on All-round Development of Students to Aid Market Growth
Social emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which, adults and children attain and apply knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to manage emotions, including setting and achieving goals, showing empathy, and maintain positive relationships with their colleagues, friends, etc. In recent years, social-emotional learning has gained considerable traction, especially in K-12, higher education, and OST communities around the world– a trend that is expected to bolster the growth of global social emotional learning (SEL) software market during the forecast period. In addition, social emotional learning has also gained considerable prominence as one of the most critical strategies to promote student success and effective school reform due to which, the demand for social emotional learning (SEL) software has consistently scaled up over the past few years.
Multiple research activities have revealed that social and emotional learning plays an important role in improving academic performance, assists students in developing self-management and self-control, and also enhances relationships at various levels of the school community. Players operating in the current social emotional learning (SEL) software market are increasingly focusing on curating various SEL programs that combine research from science and positive psychology to improve the quality of their services. Moreover, in their bid to establish a solid foothold in the market, several market players are increasingly collaborating with universities, educational institutes, and schools– a factor that is expected to provide an impetus to the demand for social emotional learning (SEL) software during the assessment period.
At the back of these factors coupled with increasing investments in emotional and social development, the global social emotional learning (SEL) software market is expected to surpass US$ 7.3 Bn mark by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Social Emotional Learning [SEL] Software Market
Digital Tools to Redefine Future of Education; Demand for SEL Software on Rise
As advancements in technology continue to shape the growth of various industrial sectors, the education sector is expected to leverage these advancements to its advantage. For instance, social emotional learning (SEL) software has gained considerable popularity over the past few years among educational institutes due to a range of benefits, including improvement in self-awareness and enhanced decision-making. One of the barriers that could potentially slow down the demand for social emotional learning (SEL) software is the steep costs required to purchase an SEL curriculum, and lack of funds and skilled personnel to efficiently implement the same. The adoption of social emotional learning (SEL) software is expected to remain higher in developed regions such as North America and Europe in comparison with that of the developing regions. However, in upcoming years, Asia Pacific is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to players operating in the current social emotional learning (SEL) software market landscape. In addition, the demand for social emotional learning (SEL) software is projected to remain higher in North America due to encouraging government policies and establishment of a solid framework. For instance, stringent Common Core State Standards across public schools in the U.S. have influenced the demand for social emotional learning (SEL) software.
In addition, as educational policymakers around the world are increasingly inclined toward improving emotional health and development of students, the social emotional learning (SEL) software market is expected to grow at an impressive rate. The transformation of the education system in several developing and developed regions over the past few years has paved the way for the implementation of social emotional learning (SEL) software in educational institutes.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76959
Demand for Remote SEL Software to Rise in 2020 as COVID-19 Pandemic Affects Offline Teaching
The onset of the novel COVID-19 pandemic has played a key role in influencing the changes in the education sector in 2020, as more number of students are compelled to turn to online classes and lectures. As a measure to curb the transmission of the novel coronavirus and ensure the safety of students, schools, and universities in several nations around the world have remained shut for the most part of 2020 and as per the current developments, the trend is expected to continue over the course of 2020. Several organizations and educational policymakers continue to propagate the benefits of social emotional learning (SEL) software even during the lockdown period due to which, the demand for remote social emotional learning (SEL) software is likely to gain traction. Several players in the social emotional learning (SEL) software market are offering SEL programs via video teleconferencing and other mediums to stay relevant in the current market landscape.
- The global social emotional learning (SEL) software market is expected to cross US$ 7.3 Bn by 2030 from ~US$ 1 Bn in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of ~22% from 2020 to 2030
- The global social emotional learning (SEL) software market is currently driven by promotion of social and emotional training through state agencies, proliferation of computation in schools (K – 12), and high capital spending on social and emotional development by educators and policymakers. The social emotional learning (SEL) software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market Definition
- The social emotional learning software market report provides analysis of the global social emotional learning (SEL) software market for the period 2018 – 2030, wherein 2019 is the base year, 2020 is the estimated year, and 2021 to 2030 is the forecast period. Data for 2018 has been included as historical information.
- Social emotional learning (SEL) software is a solution, which includes various types of courses related to self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, responsible decision-making process, etc. These courses help students and children to set and achieve positive goals, understand and manage emotions, establish and maintain positive relationships, feel and show empathy for others, and make responsible decisions.
- In this report, we analyze the challenges end users face in acquiring the right social emotional learning software that can cope with the rapidly changing world. The report also highlights the total revenue generated through the sale of social emotional learning software across various key regions worldwide.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Social Emotional Learning [SEL] Software Market https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=76959
North America Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Software Market Snapshot
- The social emotional learning (SEL) software market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe. North America remains the leading market for social emotional learning software, with revenues in 2020 estimated at US$ 576.2 Mn.
- Strong presence of social emotional learning software vendors, along with high spending in R&D in North America is a crucial factor driving the market. The U.S. is the largest adopter of social emotional learning software. During the COVID-19 pandemic, various players in the country collaborated with schools to provide SEL programs to students. For instance, in August 2020, Evolution Labs signed partnerships with Florida Virtual School and St. Lucie Public Schools, to provide Suite360: Mental Health and Prevention, a mental health program to help students with issues related to mental health and social skills during the COVID-19 pandemic.