Smart Vehicle Cabin Market: Introduction
- The automobile cabin has witnessed significant transformation over the last few years to become more human centric in order to offer better safety, comfort, and ride experience. These new vehicle cabins with smart surfaces, multi-modal inputs, wireless connectivity, and a wide array of functionalities are termed as smart cabins or intelligent cabins.
- Smart vehicle cabins utilize an array of advanced sensors, interactive human machine interface (HMI), and specially engineered materials to better analyze the behavior of vehicle occupants, their requirements, and surroundings to adjust the dynamics of vehicle cabin such as temperature, speaker volume, radio station, and lighting. These multiple benefits of smart vehicle cabins along with increased safety is further fueling their demand.
Major Key Players of the Smart Vehicle Cabin Market are:
Analog Devices, Inc.,. BlackBerry Limited, HYUNDAI MOBIS, Panasonic Corporation, SenseTime, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Valeo, Xilinx, Xperi Corporation, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Get sample copy of “Smart Vehicle Cabin Market” at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82009
Key Drivers of Smart Vehicle Cabin Market
- Demand for next-generation vehicles is increasing due to a rise in the purchasing power of consumers. Consequently, changing demands of consumers is prompting OEMs to incorporate advanced systems in their vehicles, which render different levels of autonomy and increase convenience of driver and passengers. Vehicle cabin is at the core of this transformation and hence, witnessing high integration of intelligent technologies that enhance the safety and ride experience. For instance, Daimler AG’s MBUX Interior Assistant uses an artificial intelligence-based gesture input system to enhance the interaction of vehicle occupants with the vehicle. This integration of advanced technologies coupled with growing popularity of next-generation vehicles is driving the smart vehicle cabin market across the globe.
- Rise in number of on-road vehicles has resulted in high number of road traffic accidents, thus creating awareness about driver and passenger safety. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration stated that in 2017, 6.5 million road-traffic accident were reported across the U. S. Majority of these accidents are caused due to driver distraction, which in turn is fueling the requirement for efficient in-cabin monitoring systems such as vital signs monitoring, life presence detection, passenger classification. The European Union has mandated installation of in-cabin driver monitoring solutions in all cars sold across Europe from 2022. Thus, growing awareness about vehicle safety and regulatory transformations relevant to it are fueling the global smart vehicle cabin market.
Global Smart Vehicle Cabin Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Vehicle Cabin Market, by Application
- Cabin conditioning
- In-cabin monitoring
- Wireless Connectivity
- Haptic HMI
Global Smart Vehicle Cabin Market, by Component/System
Global Smart Vehicle Cabin Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Buses & Coaches
Global Smart Vehicle Cabin Market, by Propulsion
- I.C Engine Vehicle
- Gasoline Vehicle
- Diesel Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
Global Smart Vehicle Cabin Market, by Sales Channel
Challenges in Smart Vehicle Cabin Market
- Smart vehicle cabins are powered by various connectivity technologies that makes them highly vulnerable to cyber-attacks and pose a threat to data privacy of users, thereby hampering the global smart vehicle cabin market. Furthermore, these systems increase the overall cost of vehicles, which restricts their application to luxury vehicles.
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Smart Vehicle Cabin Market
- Decline in production and sales of vehicles due to the COVID-19 pandemic led to a decline in demand for smart vehicle cabin. However, in the post-COVID phase, these solutions are expected to witness high demand owing to their possible applications for filtering cabin air, monitoring the vitals of vehicle occupants, and providing touchless access to various in-cabin systems.
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=82009
In the end, Smart Vehicle Cabin industry report specifics the major regions, market scenarios with the product price, volume, supply, revenue, production, and market growth rate, demand, forecast and so on. This report also presents SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.