- Smart luggage are bags with remote lock systems, GPS locator, USB ports for charging the device, remote or app enabled controls, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity, and solar powered batteries. Smart luggage have anti-theft protection, which provides the user with an alarm or notification when the luggage gets disconnected or is moved out of range. Smart luggage are not only technological advanced but also have a stylish look, which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Smart Luggage Market
- The corporate and leisure travel market was booming before the COVID-19 pandemic. The travel industry is expected to be on track in the coming years due to gradual removal of travel restrictions regionally and globally. The growing travel industry around the world is expected to fuel the smart luggage market during the forecast period.
- Smart luggage provides convenience and satisfaction to consumers. The inbuilt features allow consumers to enjoy their trip without any difficulties. Thus, it is expected that the smart luggage market will grow during the forecast period.
- Smart luggage generally have a lithium battery which is used to charge other devices or power itself. Airlines have banned smart luggage containing non-removable lithium battery because according to airline lithium regulation, the lithium battery is dangerous as it can cause fire. Hence, the growth of the smart luggage market can face constraints. On similar lines, manufacturers have an opportunity to either manufacture batteries of other metals or manufacture luggage with removable batteries. This could give a huge push to the smart luggage market during the forecast period.
Request for a sample:
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Smart Luggage Market
- In terms of region, the smart luggage market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is leading the market in terms of introducing technological advancement in the products. People of North America prefer technologically advanced products; awareness among the people about benefits of these products is likely to be a driving factor for the smart luggage market in North America during the forecast period.
- Europe witnesses huge tourist inflow every year as Europe is considered to be the most favored destination among tourists. Furthermore, Europeans too travel the most compared to people living in other parts of the world. Therefore, Europe has huge potential in the smart luggage market. It is expected that the region would hold a considerable share in the global smart luggage market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Smart Luggage Market
- Barracuda, Inc.
- Bluesmart Inc.
- Horizn Studios
- Samsara Luggage
- Samsonite International S.A.
- Victorinox Swiss Army
Ask for brochure:
Global Smart Luggage Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Luggage Market, by Technology
- USB Port
- Others (GPS, Hotspot etc.)
- Sim Card
Global Smart Luggage Market, by Battery
Global Smart Luggage Market, by End-user
Global Smart Luggage Market, by Size
Global Smart Luggage Market, by Price
Global Smart Luggage Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned websites
- E-commerce websites
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Smart Luggage Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: