Smart Crib Market: Introduction
- The primary aim of a smart crib is to alert parents when their baby cries. A smart crib helps to track breathing, movement, crying, and pooping. With different levels of comfort, the smart crib uses a level of mimicking and appropriate motion to soothe a baby to sleep.
- A smart crib not only sends streaming video of babies, but also monitors and takes proactive steps to improve the health and well-being of babies. A smart crib prevents the baby from rolling over and is easy to use and set up. It can operate manually or through a smartphone, and information is available in a timely fashion on the connected smartphone or tablet. This helps to reduce the stress of the parents.
Rising Dependency on Smart Cribs: A Key Driver
- Rising dependency of new parents on smart cribs owing to their busy schedules, job stress, and small family is likely to drive the market across the globe in the coming years. A smart crib ensures a baby sleeps for a longer duration due to the sensors or microphone which detects and soothes various types of cries. Increasing birth rate, purchasing power of consumers, and dependency of new parents on smart baby accessories with technologically advanced features is likely to enhance the sale of smart cribs. In addition, key players promoting smart cribs through digital media and e-commerce sales which attracts new parents is encouraging the growth of the smart crib market.
Presence of Several Substitutes: A Key Restraint
- A smart crib is an expensive investment. The market is restricted by low penetration of such products in underdeveloped economies. Manufacturers find it difficult to penetrate emerging countries due to economic instability and inadequate supply of the product due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation. Low purchasing power of consumers residing in emerging countries is another factor restraining the growth of the market. In addition, presence of several substitutes in the market such as infant & toddler beds, and conventional baby swings is likely to hinder the growth of the smart crib market across the globe.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=46095
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Smart Cribs
- The global smart crib market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the smart crib market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The smart crib market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for smart cribs during the forecast period, owing to rising demand for child care products from parents in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Smart Crib Market
The global smart crib market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of local, regional, and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global smart crib market are as follows:
- Arm’s Reach Concepts Inc.
- Bugaboo International
- C & T International Inc.
- Delta Enterprise Corp
- Dream On Me Inc.
- Goodbaby International
- Graco Inc.
- Happiest Baby
- Mamas & Papas
- Million Dollar Baby Co.
- Natart Juvenile Inc.
- Newell Brands
- Silver Cross Nurseries Ltd.
- Stork Craft Manufacturing
Global Smart Crib Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Crib Market, by Type
- Multi-purpose Crib
- Standard Crib
- Portable Crib
Global Smart Crib Market, by Material
- Others (Acrylic, Cotton, etc.)
Global Smart Crib Market, by Pricing
Global Smart Crib Market, by Age Group
- Below 3 Months
- 4 to 7 Months
- 8 to 11 Months
- Above 11 Months
Global Smart Crib Market, by End-use
- Nursing Centers
- Child Care Centers
- Others (Child Houses, Transportation Facilities, etc.)
Global Smart Crib Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global smart crib market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=46095<ype=S
Regional Analysis of the Global Smart Crib Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.