Shower Cubicle: Introduction
- Shower cubicle is a space created within the bathroom used for bathing. It can also be termed as a space dedicated for taking a shower. Shower cubicles separates the dry area from the wet area. Shower cubicles can be designed in different shapes and sizes, which enhances the overall look of the bathroom; consequently, demand for shower cubicles is increasing in modern homes. A shower cubicle fits in almost all bathrooms and enables use of space efficiently, requires low maintenance, and is durable, which is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Shower Cubicle Market
- Globalization has led to an increase in number of companies, industries, and commercial spaces. Rise in population globally has led to an increase in residential construction activities. Modern urban homes are usually equipped with shower cubicles. Demand from end-users for luxurious and comfortable facilities at home is estimated to drive the shower cubicle market during the forecast period. Shower cubicles are also used in commercial applications. Several hotels, resorts, and health centers are equipped with different styles of shower cubicles that not only provide consumers with comfort but also boosts the ambience of the bathroom.
- A shower cubicle provides efficient utility design for bathing and hence, consumers who face the issue of space and cannot accommodate a bathtub in their bathroom, like a majority of urban dwellings, prefer a shower cubicle as an efficient space-saving option. Shower cubicles require less maintenance and do not require frequent cleaning.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79629<ype=S
- Urbanization coupled with improved lifestyle, increase in disposable income, and need for convenient bathing options are projected to drive the shower cubicle market during the forecast period. Manufacturers are trying to provide various shapes and materials of shower cubicles to cater to the needs of end-users. They are enhancing their service capabilities to reach a wide range of consumers, as customization is highly preferred by consumers.
- Need for shower cubicle replacement is considerably low; most last for a lifetime. Therefore, the demand for shower cubicles is likely to be generated only from new construction and refurbishment work. Consumer spending on luxury items has declined in 2020 and is expected to remain the same till late 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic. The forecast period however looks promising for the shower cubicle market due to various investments by governments in the residential sector, increase in disposable income, and the trend of separating dry and wet bathroom areas.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Shower Cubicle Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Shower Cubicle Market
- In terms of geography, the global shower cubicle market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to account for a major share of the global shower cubicle market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace due to emerging economies and improved standard of living in the region. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is anticipated to expand considerably due to a rise in disposable income and growing expenditure on home décor and furniture in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global shower cubicle market include:
- Acorn Engineering Company, Inc.,
- American Shower Door Corporation
- Arblu s.r.l.
- Awwal Fibre Glass Pvt. Ltd
- Baltijos Brasta
- BluBleu s.r.l.
- Foshan Korra Bath Ware Co., Ltd
- The Jaquar Group
- Kohler Co.
- Lakes Bathrooms
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Shower Cubicle Market: Research Scope
Global Shower Cubicle Market, by Type
- Framed Shower Enclosure
- Frameless Shower Enclosure
Global Shower Cubicle Market, by Style
Global Shower Cubicle Market, by Shape
- Semi Oval
- Half Circle
Global Shower Cubicle Market, by Material
Global Shower Cubicle Market, by Application
Global Shower Cubicle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
TMR is a leader in the market research space providing end-to-end business solutions and consulting services. TMR operates from its own office space of almost 10,000 sq. ft located in a prime commercial complex at Pune. We serve clients in 150 countries with an approach to deep dive into the economic aspects and geographical nuances for unfailing business intelligence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org