The global sheet metal market is forecast to reach USD 398.62 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand for the adoption of energy-efficient transportation owing to the growth of the manufacturing industries in the developing economies. Moreover, the widespread use of sheet metal because of their high strength, reduced thickness, and lightweight, can be deployed in the sturdy structures contri buting to the continuously expanding building and construction industry fostering the market demand. However, rising demand for alternative component, explicitly carbon fiber composites, are hampering the need for the market.
Rapid urbanization has changed the lifestyle of the people and, in turn, has increased the prevalence of the building and construction industry over a broad aspect due to a large variety of utilization of their applications, thus, augmenting the demand for the market product. The advent of alternative components, explicitly carbon fiber composites due to its low-cost characteristics and light-weightiness, is restraining the product demand. Moreover, high production rates, tooling, and equipment costs, resulting in a decrease in the operational efficiency of the overall production, cause the overheads to increase and thereby hinders the growth of the Sheet Metal market.
The use of Sheet Metal, supported by the Ministry of Steel of the Indian government, is the key contributor to the overall market demand in the country. Moreover, other nations, such as China, Vietnam, and the United States, are also supported by their respective government, which help them to withhold their position in the market and raise the potential to increase expenditure in the Sheet Metal industry. For instance, the government of Vietnam has undertaken various economic restructuring decisions, including the relaxation of regulations to promote the foreign investments and privatization of state-owned enterprises. According to studies, The Asia Pacific region forecasted to grow with the highest growth rate owing to the increase in the use of Sheet Metal.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3038
Key participants include Nippon Steel Corporation, POSCO, JFE Steel Corporation, Arconic, Baosteel, Norsk Hydro, Alcoa, Hindalco, General Sheet Metal Works, and United States Steel, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on materials, Steel is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period owing to its fundamental characteristics, which include efficiency, availability, and cost, thereby making it appropriate to use for a variety of applications.
- Sheet metal market on the basis of forging is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period, due to its variety of applications, including hardware, hand tools, kitchenware, edged weapons, cymbals, and jewelry driving the demand for the market. The revenue generated by the forging process was USD 83.06 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a rate of 4.9% in the forecast period.
- The Building & Construction sector is the major contributor to the sheet metal market, which generated a revenue of USD 117.74 billion in 2017 and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.4% over the period 2020-2027. The Building and Construction sector of the Asia Pacific region is the major shareholder of the sheet metal market and held around 46.0% of the market in comparison to the Building &Construction sector of other regions in the year 2019.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for sheet metal. The consistent focus of the region on cost-effective and innovative procedures adopted in the area is driving the market. The Asia Pacific region holds approximately 57.9% of the market, followed by North America, which held around 21.3% market in the year 2019.
Browse Complete Report “Sheet Metal Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sheet-metal-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Sheet Metal market on the basis of material type, process, application, and region:
Material Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons & Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons & Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons & Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Appliances
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3038
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs