Self-storage Software: Introduction
- Self-storage software is used by facility managers to monitor facility access, keep track of occupied and vacant storage units, and automate invoicing. Self-storage software enables storage rental companies to manage facility and client information.
- Self-storage software provides real-time status of each storage unit, whether it is vacant, or is occupied and has overdue rental payments. Self-storage software integrates with numerous types of software and hardware to manage all types of self-storage operations.
- Some common integration software and hardware includes accounting software such as QuickBooks, gate control systems, credit card processors, and driver license scanners
- The global self-storage software market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in demand for self-storage software among end-users.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Self-storage Software Market: Dynamics
Global Self-storage Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing need to efficiently manage complex supplier ecosystems is expected to boost the self-storage software market during the forecast period.
- Increasing growth in the e-commerce sector generates the need for warehousing services which is expected to boost the self-storage software market in the next few years.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based self-storage software is another major factor anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Self-storage software provides various features from one platform such as accepting tenant payments via ACH bank account transfers or credit cards, automatically send invoices via paper mail or email, and provide interactive facility maps for location tracking, etc. This in turn is projected to generate demand for self-storage software during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand to provide real-time storage unit availability to tenants and reserve units online and electronically collect signatures for facility contracts is projected to boost the market in the next few years.
- Demand for proper self-storage software systems to control and reduce supply chain disruptions is expected to boost the demand for self-storage software across the globe.
- Rise in demand to automate payment and application processes is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- However, high cost of self-storage software is expected to hamper the self-storage software market during the forecast period.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Self-storage Software Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. However, adoption of collaborative software applications, security solutions, Big Data, and AI are expected to increase during the forecast period due to increasing social distancing rules. Different end-users are adopting self-storage software solutions to overcome supply chain risks which can be caused due to COVID-19.
- Self-storage software providers are launching new products with advanced functions to cope with social distancing regulations during COVID-19 pandemic. This in turn increases the demand for self-storage software and is projected to have a slightly positive impact on the global self-storage software market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Self-storage Software Market
- In terms of region, the global self-storage software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global self-storage software market in 2020, due to the presence of a large number of self-storage software companies and high adoption and deployment of cloud-based self-storage software solutions in the region. The U.S. is the key market due to extensive deployment of self-storage software solutions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The self-storage software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing digitalization and urbanization in China, Japan, and India.
Global Self-storage Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the self-storage software market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in this market. Vendors of self-storage software are focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations, and merger and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Request For PreBook Report@:
Key Players Operating in the Global Self-storage Software Market Include:
- AndraTech Software
- Corrigo Incorporated (Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated)
- DOMICO Software
- Easy Storage Solutions
- Empower Software Technologies
- E-SoftSys LLC
- Madwire, LLC
- QuikStor Security & Software
- RADical Systems (UK) Ltd
- Self-Storage Pro Inc.
- Storable Group
- Syrasoft LLC
- The Storage Group
- Trackum Software
- U-Haul International Inc.
- Unit Trac
Global Self-storage Software Market: Research Scope
Global Self-storage Software Market, by Deployment
Global Self-storage Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Global Self-storage Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453