More than 1.5 billion websites are found on the web, with about 400 million active websites. Do you think that all the websites are having the same amount of traffic? The answer to this question is no. So, if you have a website, you need to know how you can boost traffic to it. There are many SEO Service providing companies that can help you with this. To begin with, first, let us get into the depth of what Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is.
What does SEO mean?
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) can be defined as boosting the amount of traffic to your website through organic(non-paid) search results. This process helps to improve the visibility of your website through applicable searches.
In other words, we can say SEO can increase the amount of traffic to your website.
How does SEO work?
There are many search engines like google, bing, yahoo, Baidu and more. These search engines crawl over the web and then add the new and updated pages in the index. And then determine the order of the web pages appearing in the results through algorithms. It is done depending on the ranking factors of the websites.
It can take several weeks or months; it depends on the strategy of SEO.
If you want to show your website on the first page of Google, you must have high-quality content. Here are few things to keep in your mind when you are creating content for your website:
Keywords refer to the search terms which a person uses to search anything on a search engine. For example, If your content contains the keyword “Tallest mountain in the world“, there must be 4-5 keywords more related to it, then it is a possibility of getting targeted to your website.
Keywords must not be non-relevant. If we take other keywords, “RTX 2080 super vs RTX 2080 ti” or “How to zoom in photoshop” and add these keywords to the content in the above example, it would not have a good impact as these are not related to it.
It is surveyed that more than 75% of marketers have a significant impact on their website using keywords driving with the new traffic.
Once you know how to use keywords, you should also learn how to place the keywords in certain places on your page. Title tags play an important role in displaying your web pages in search results.
A backlink, also called an inbound link, can be defined as a hyperlink from another page of your own website or another website. A single link from a high-quality website is far better than many links from many substandard websites.
Remember, high-quality and unique content adds more value to your audience.
Types of SEO
There are seven types of Search Engine Optimization
- White hat SEO
This technique helps to improve the search engine rankings for your website, staying within or not violating the search engine’s terms of service.
- Black hat SEO
Though Black hat SEO would increase your website’s search engine rankings, in contrast to white hat SEO, they violate the terms of service of the search engine and are an unethical way of bringing traffic to the website.
- Grey hat SEO
By combining white and black hat SEO, we get grey hat SEO which can also be unethical. There is no surety that it will be effective or not. It may also violate the guidelines of search engines if not practised by a professional.
- Negative SEO
It is a practice of vandalizing the rankings of your competitor website. But nowadays, Google can prevent your websites from negative SEO.
- On-Page SEO
In this, you have control over your website and the content or the HTML code also. Individual web pages are optimized to get more traffic in the search engine.
- Off-Page SEO
Off-page SEO helps you increase the ranking of your websites by bringing backlinks to your website from another one.
- Technical SEO
Technical SEO can refer to the practice of increasing the technical requirements of a website to improve rankings of the website in search engines.
Why is SEO important?
The higher is your rank in the search results, the more traffic your site will give rise to.
Here are some of the reasons why Search Engine Optimization is essential for your website.
- It increases traffic on your website by attracting new customers. According to a report, your website’s traffic can be grown from zero to 100,000 visitors in a year only with SEO services.
- A great advantage of SEO is that it works on organic(non-paid) traffic. Optimization of websites helps to appear your website on top-ranking pages in search engines.
- SEO helps to build up the trust of your customers. By optimizing your website, it is shown on the first page of google and customers trust google, and it may help build up a strong foundation of the website.
- It helps improve the user experience as google uses algorithms to analyze the best results for a user that contains the relevant content. SEO services provide a professional procedure to optimize your site, which can significantly impact traffic.
Top SEO service provider companies in India
Though many companies in India provide SEO services, below mentioned companies are some of the best out of all.
- SEO Discovery- Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, India
- SEOValley Solutions Pvt. Lt.-Bhopal, India
- PageTraffic – New Delhi, India
- Seotonic Web Solutions Pvt. Lt. – Bhopal, India
- SEO Daddy Company- Patiala, India
- eSearch Logix Technologies – Noida, India
- Growth Hackers Digital- Bengaluru, India
- Uplers-Ahmedabad, India
- LAD Solutions- Hyderabad, India
- Trigma- Manali, India
- EvenDigit- Indore, India
- SERP WIZARD- Jaipur, India
There are also some best SEO Services in Vadodara– WIT Solutions, SEO Logbook, Mecwan Digital Marketing, Sync Web Solutions and many more.
Though optimizing a website is a challenging process, which requires planning and a lot of patience, SEO can enhance credibility and traffic and improve your website’s ranking.