The global residential energy storage market size is expected to reach USD 31.51 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to falling battery prices and presence of incentives and schemes encouraging deployment of battery systems in developed countries, which is expected to continue to drive adoption of batteries in residential energy storage systems.
In September 2020, Hitachi ABB Power Grids acquired U.S. based Pioneer Solutions LLC, which is a provider of industry leading front to back office Commodities/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) solutions. The acquisition is expected to expand Energy Market Operations offering and empower energy market participants with leading digital capabilities to navigate the evolving regulatory environment and renewable energy goals.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/674
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On-grid segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the residential energy storage market in 2020. Increasing utilization of on-grid systems in the residential sector as it eliminates the need to purchase an expensive battery backup system to store any excess energy is driving growth of the on-grid system segment.
- Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global residential energy storage market in 2020. Presence of various incentives and programs in countries in the region to encourage adoption of residential energy storage systems are key factors supporting market growth.
- Key players in the market include ABB, Samsung SDI Co, Tesla, Inc., BYD Company, Eguana Technologies, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Huawei, Eaton Corporation plc, and LG Chem.
Residential Energy Storage Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global residential energy storage market on the basis of technology, ownership type, connectivity type, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Lithium-ion Batteries
- Lead-acid Batteries
- Ownership Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Utility Owned
- Customer Owned
- Third-party Owned
- Connectivity Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Bifurcation includes:
- North America(U.S., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/674
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global Residential Energy Storage market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global Residential Energy Storage market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Residential Energy Storage Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Residential Energy Storage Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Decreasing costs of batteries
188.8.131.52. Rapid growth of renewable energy
184.108.40.206. Rising need to reduce electricity costs
220.127.116.11. Growing initiatives to reduce ecological footprint
18.104.22.168. Government incentives for installing residential storage
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Lack of awareness regarding storage technology
126.96.36.199. Limited availability of highly skilled and experienced workforce
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/residential-energy-storage-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Do get in touch with us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics [email protected] https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]