Remote Towers: Introduction
- Remote tower is a new concept to manage air traffic at airports. It offers a digitalized and integrated format for air traffic control and is used for tracking, managing, and monitoring a number of airports from a single remote tower.
- Remote towers provide operational efficiency, are safe, cost efficient, provide efficient airspace management, flight data handling, information & control, and visualization of air traffic. These factors are propelling the growth of the remote tower market.
- Furthermore, digitalization of air traffic control and development of air traffic management infrastructure are factors expected to lead to growth of the global remote towers market in the coming years.
Rise in Demand for Contingency Operation Type
- Contingency operation type is the fastest growing segment of the remote towers market due to rising air traffic at Tier one airports, owing to rising air traffic, and rising adoption of technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to improve the process in airports.
- Contingency operation type is a systematic method of controlling air traffic for military and civil purposes. The cost effective contingency remote tower method is a major factor for the expansion of this segment.
- Rising number of international and domestic airports, digitalization of air traffic control, up-grade of air traffic management infrastructure, and rising number of air terminals are factors expected to augment the growth of the global remote towers market in the near future
- Some of the restraints of the remote towers market are increasing concerns regarding cyber security in air traffic management and limited networks in the fracture. However, a growing air traffic management industry in emerging and developing countries is creating opportunities for key market players.
Request a sample:
Europe to Lead the Remote Towers Market
- In terms of region, the global remote towers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is anticipated to dominate the global remote towers market during the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of remote towers such as Frequentis Group (Austria), Saab AB (Sweden), Thales Group (France), Indra Sistemas (Spain), and Avinor (Norway) operate in the region.
- The SESAR initiative which is focusing on advancing air traffic management to lessen cost and reduce carbon impressions is a factor propelling the growth of the remote towers market.
- Upcoming remote tower projects in countries such as Sweden, U.K, Germany, and Norway have led to the huge share of the European region in recent years.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to account for second largest revenue during the forecast period due to increasing construction of international and domestic airports, rising number of air traffic passengers, and a growing commercial aviation industry. Southeast Asia in particular is attracting international visitors, which is anticipated to drive the demand for commercial planes and lead to a positive impact on the growth of the remote towers market.
- The remote towers market in North America is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Remote Towers Market
Major players operating in the global remote towers market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for remote towers. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Buy our Premium Research Report@
Key players operating in the global remote towers market are listed below:
- Frequentis Group
- Harris Corporation
- Indra Navia AS
- Leonardo S.P.A
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Saab AB
- Searidge Technologies
- Thales Group
- Indra Sistemas
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453