The global Reclaimed Lumber market is forecast to reach USD 17.79 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing demand for recycled wood furniture due to low costs and environmental benefits will drive the global market over the forecast period. Various government mandates and the increased cost of landfills to reduce waste have encouraged the recovery of wood waste. The industry has experienced a notable shift from recovering wood recovered with little or no defects to recovering higher-value applications, including doors, wall panels, and fencing, to increase the percentage of salvage value.
Reclaimed lumber is of higher quality than sustainably harvested and virgin wood, but is available at a higher price than its counterparts. Besides, the industry is experiencing a significant gap between supply and demand, which results in high consumption of substitutes, thus limiting the growth of the industry. There are a large number of regional companies operating in the world market. Entry into the market is not capital intensive, which should intensify competition from emerging companies. Besides, the increase in profit margins associated with the growing demand for the product should also attract new companies to the industry.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3298
Key participants include Carpentier Hardwood Solutions NV, Recycling the Past, LLC, Vintage Timberworks, Inc., Longleaf Lumber, Inc., Atlantic Reclaimed Lumber, LLC, Imondi Flooring, Jarmak Corporation, Elmwood Reclaimed Timber, G R Plume Company, and Olde Wood Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Flooring dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for 30.7% of total volume due to the demand for aesthetic and durable products in the residential and commercial sectors.
- The commercial sector is expected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period due to the preference for rustic appearance and unique designs for applications such as flooring, wall coverings, tabletops, and light fixtures.
- The industry is concentrated in North America and is expected to reach sales of USD 5.34 billion by 2027 due to an upward trend for green building materials and positive green building code developments.
- Growing demand for products for structural applications, including cross-laminated timber (CLT) and glued laminated timber (glulam) in Europe, is expected to fuel regional growth.
- The global market for reclaimed lumber presents an increased integration of companies along the value chain combined with deconstruction contractors, often being integrated into distribution forwardly. In contrast, product manufacturers generally present a backward integration to processing.
Browse Complete Report “Reclaimed Lumber Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/reclaimed-lumber-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Reclaimed Lumber market on the basis of Application, Source, End-Use, and Region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Beams & Boards
- Paneling and Siding
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Post-industrial Reclaimed
- Post-Consumer Reclaimed
- Water Reclaimed
- Orchard Salvage Reclaimed
- Forest Floor Salvage Reclaimed
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3298
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs