The global real-time payments market is forecast to reach USD 55.69 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Real-time payments help businesses trim their expenses by reducing the use of checks and other expensive payment methods. Real-time payment services enable companies to modernize their accounts receivable processes as they provide the information required to link invoices with payments in real-time.
The information provided by real-time payment services can reduce the efforts involved in investigating exceptions and checking the status of the payment, as these systems support two-way communications between payers and the payees. Faster payment systems are expected to relay more information than traditional methods allow. Real-time systems can be expected to provide valuable information that flows with the payment transactions, allowing businesses to attain abilities in straight-through processing, achieve a better view of cash flows, and enable more informed operational decision-making.Top companies are profiled to offer crucial information about the competition scenario of the global Real-Time Payments market. Top companies include FIS, ACI Worldwide, Mastercard, Fiserv, PayPal, Worldline, Apple, Visa, INTELLIGENT PAYMENTS, Ant Financial, Wirecard, Temenos, Capgemini, Global Payments, SIA, IntegraPay, Ripple, Obopay, Finastra, Pelican, FSS, Nets, REPAY, Montran, and Icon Solutions, among others.
The report on the Real-Time Payments market is an investigative study and includes a comprehensive analysis of the industry professionals, stakeholders, investors, established companies, and new entrants. The report also offers strategic recommendations to new entrants to assist them in maximizing on growth opportunities and overcoming entry-level barriers in the industry. The report generates an industry-wide database of key market aspects including market drivers, challenges, trends, opportunities. It provides key statistical information on market share, market size, revenue growth, profit margin, import/export, value chain analysis, market value, and recent technological and product developments in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2321
Based on regional analysis, the Real-Time Payments market gives extensive analysis of leading regions, categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. It offers insights into production and consumption rate, supply and demand, consumer behavior and demands, current and emerging trends, revenue contribution, market share and market size, revenue share, strategic alliances between key companies, and presence of key companies in the region. The report also provides country wise analysis to provide deeper insights into Real-Time Payments market to help readers make executive decisions.
The report further segments the global Real-Time Payments market on the basis of product types, services, end-use industry, applications, and regions. Based on product types, the Real-Time Payments market has been segmented into:
Payment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
- Customer-to-Business (C2B)
- Business-to-Customer (B2C)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
Payment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Contact Payment
- Digital Currencies
- Contactless Payment
- Net Banking
- Digital Wallets
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Media And Entertainment
- Hospitality And Tourism
- Retail And E-Commerce
- IT And Telecommunication
- Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance (BFSI)
The report also offers key insights into the factors expected to influence growth of the segments during the forecast period.
Request a discount on the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2321
Key Offerings of the Real-Time Payments Market Report:
- Analysis of key drivers, opportunities, constraints, limitations, threats, and growth prospects
- Detailed estimation at regional and global scale including assessment of prominent manufacturers, sales, production and consumption, and import/export dynamics
- In-depth assessment of key market players along with their company overview, financial standing, product portfolio, gross profit, manufacturing and production capacity, price analysis, and business expansion plans
- Comprehensive assessment of recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, collaborations, agreements, product launches, and brand promotions
- Complete forecast up to 8 years for key mentioned segments
- Crucial insights into market size, market share, and revenue growth by assessment of key factors influencing market growth
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis also covered in the report
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/real-time-payments-market
Thank you for reading our report. For more details on customization, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports: