Quilting Ruler Market – Introduction
- A quilting ruler is the most important quilting tool as it has standard measurements painted across the ruler, resulting in grid patterns.
- These rulers are used for quilting, which is a process of joining layers of fabric together, either by stitching them manually or by using a machine to form a quilt, which is lightweight and can be used in both winter and summer seasons.
- Many quilters depend on the ruler because it gives accurate cuts and makes the quilt look more finished and professional.
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers of the Global Quilting Ruler Market
- Several companies across the globe are focusing on producing quilts, as they are not only used for bedding but for various other purposes such as decoration and artistic work. Further, as the quilting ruler holds a critical role in quilting, its demand is likely to increase in the coming years. For instance, Golden Way recently launched a five color patchwork square quilting ruler for fabric cutting because of high demand, giving a more professional look to the quilt.
- The lifestyle of people is changing and living standards are rising with the increase in disposable income, resulting in higher demand for designer quilts, subsequently fueling its production. This trend is likely to drive the demand for quilting rulers during the forecast period.
- It has also been noted that manufacturers worldwide are producing items that makes homes look more beautiful and presentable, creating different designs and patterns with the help of quilting rulers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic had a major impact on the market, as many people cancelled orders from retailers due to the lockdown and safety issues.
- Many textile and clothing companies had to cancel their new launches due to the restrictions and ban on transportation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Their financial position was affected and thus the production of new fabrics and quilts stopped, which also affected the quilting ruler market.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Quilting Ruler Market
- In terms of geography, the global quilting ruler market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the quilting ruler market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The quilting ruler market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the quilting ruler market, attributed to its rich culture in quilting. Growth in population and increasing demand for modern quilting styles has been driving the quilting ruler market in North America, particularly in the US and Canada.
- The quilting ruler market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Quilting Ruler Market
The global quilting ruler market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global quilting ruler market are:
- Fiskars Group
- Creative Grids
- QuiltCut Strip Savvy
- Kimberbell Designs
- Fons and Porter
- CM Designs Co.
- Quilters Rule
Global Quilting Ruler Market: Research Scope
Global Quilting Ruler Market, by Type
- Non-slip grid rulers
- Triangle Square and Half Square
- Hexagon and Half Hexagon
- Dresden Rulers
- Curved Rulers
Global Quilting Ruler Market, by Price
- Low ( US$1 – US$5)
- Medium (US$6 – US$10)
- High (US$11 and Above)
Global Quilting Ruler Market, by Application
Global Quilting ruler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Global Quilting ruler Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Departmental Store