- Pre-shipment inspection is a systematic inspection where the sample of a product manufactured is chosen randomly and quality tested before being transported.
- Pre-shipment inspection can be carried out any time before the products are dispatched; generally, it is conducted when 80% of the production is done, which reduces the risk of receiving poor quality goods.
- Rising consumer spending, ongoing rapid urbanization in emerging markets, and growing global counterfeiting and piracy activities are the major driving factors of the global pre-shipment inspection market.
Request for a sample:
Rise in Demand from Consumer Goods and Retail Segment
- The consumer goods and retail segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the global pre-shipment inspection market during the forecast period.
- Consumer goods and retail market customers are more demanding and less predictable than ever before. Therefore, superior consumer understanding and thought leadership play an important role in engaging the customers, which propels the demand for pre-shipment inspection.
- Moreover, consumer goods and retail manufacturers are required to ensure the products have met the quality, technical, safety, and performance regulatory standards to increase the marketability of their products and services. These factors increase the adoption of pre-shipment inspection services worldwide.
- However, the long lead time for overseas qualification tests is the major factor that is likely to hinder the growth of the global pre-shipment inspection market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Pre-shipment Inspection Market
- In terms of region, the global pre-shipment inspection market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global pre-shipment inspection market throughout the forecast period due to rapidly growing export capacity, and high adoption of automation solutions in inspection service.
- Moreover, major industries such as consumer electronics, processed foods, and agriculture in advanced countries of the region such as China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan, generate significant demand for pre-shipment inspection services, which would help them to adhere to international standards.
- The pre-shipment inspection market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period since a large number of manufactures such as SGS (Switzerland), Bureau Veritas (France), Intertek Group plc. (UK), DEKRA (Germany), and TÜV SÜD (Germany) operate in the region
- On the other hand, the pre-shipment inspection market in North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Pre-shipment Inspection Market
Key players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for pre-shipment inspections. Moreover, market players are emphasizing on strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global pre-shipment inspection market include:
- Bureau Veritas
- Intertek Group plc.
- TÜV SÜD
- AIM CONTROL GROUP
- HQTS CO. LTD.
- GUANGDONG INSPECTION
- COTECNA S.A.
Ask for brochure:
Global Pre-shipment Inspection Market: Research Scope
Global Pre-shipment Inspection Market, by Sourcing Type
Global Pre-shipment Inspection Market, by EXIM
- Export Goods
- Import Goods
Global Pre-shipment Inspection Market, by Applications
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Agriculture and Food
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Medical and Life Sciences
- Oil & Gas and Petroleum
- Supply Chain and Logistics
Global Pre-shipment Inspection Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release: