Portable Kayaks Market: Introduction
- The name kayak comes from the qajaq word, a Greenlandic word. A kayak is a small watercraft that is pushed by a double-bladed paddle. A portable kayak looks just like the standard kayak but has a foldable frame that is created from a combination of wood, plastic, and aluminum. Portable kayaks come either inflated or folded. Kayak skin is made from various types of fabric, which are protected by a waterproof coating. Most of the advanced portable kayaks have air chambers inside them, which makes them suitable for more floating.
Key Drivers of the Global Portable Kayaks Market
- The global portable kayaks market is driven by several factors, for instance, increasing popularity of world beach games promoted by Association of National Olympic Committees, and rising number of water sporting facilities all across the globe. These factors are projected to drive the portable kayaks market throughout the forecast period. Furthermore, manufacturers are enhancing their distribution channels to increase sales especially after the outbreak of COVID-19. As a result, the market is estimated to witness rising adoption of portable kayaks.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81300<ype=S
North America the Dominant Portable Kayaks Market
- In terms of geography, the global portable kayaks market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the portable kayaks market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the portable kayaks market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America portable kayaks market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is projected to hold major share of the market throughout the forecast period owing to huge availability of an extensive range of portable kayaks and rising e-commerce business. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest developing region in the coming years. This is due to increase in the young population and rising popularity of water sports and health benefits of these sports, all of which are estimated to influence the growth of the portable kayaks market.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/committed-demand-from-high-value-oil-and-gas-sector-that-drives-nearly-all-businesses-everyday-functioning-fuels-pup-joint-market-growth-predicted-at-healthy-7-cagr-for-2019-2027-tmr-800495387.html
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Increasing competition in the global portable kayaks market is compelling sellers to characterize their product and service offerings via unique and clear value propositions and compete across several factors, for instance, quality, brand, and price. Players are also concentrating on intensifying their product portfolio, merger, acquisition, partnerships, and execute sustainable practices to gain an edge over their rivals.
In August 2020, Hamburg-based Klepper Lifestyle GmbH acquired the main assets of Klepper Faltbootwerft AG, along with the respective trademark rights bearing the name “Klepper.” With this acquisition, the tradition of producing folding boats to the highest quality standards, which goes back over 100 years, will be continued and guided into the future with innovative new products and ideas. All employees’ and brand rights, as well as the production site in Rosenheim, have also been acquired under the acquisition.
A few of the key players operating in the global portable kayaks market are:
- Advanced Elements, Inc.
- Aqua Marina
- Aqua Xtreme
- BIC Sport
- Klepper Lifestyle GmbH
- Long Haul Folding Kayaks
- ORU KAYAK INC.
- Point 65 Sweden AB
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Portable Kayaks Market, Request for a Sample
Global Portable Kayaks Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Product Type
- Inflatable Kayaks
- Folding Kayaks
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Paddler
- 1 Paddler
- 2 Paddlers
- More than 3 Paddlers
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Usage
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Price Range
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
Global Portable Kayaks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global portable kayaks market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
The market research reports from TMR well covers the ever-evolving dynamics of the consumer goods sector. Economic growth, globalization, and changing lifestyle are some aspects that deeply influence the consumer goods sector. This, along with cultural mindsets that influence consumer buying behavior are duly comprehended for providing business intelligence of the consumer goods sector via our reports. Low entry barrier that attracts participation from new players in the consumer goods sector, which requires established players to be agile in the changing vendor landscape are subtly covered in our reports.
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]