Pomalidomide Market: Introduction
- Pomalidomide is a cancer medicine used in the treatment of multiple myeloma (a cancer of the bone marrow). It is also used in combination with bortezomib (i.e. cancer medicine) and dexamethasone (an anti-inflammatory medicine) in geriatric patients who have received at least one treatment including lenalidomide (another cancer medicine). It is also used in combination with dexamethasone in geriatric patients who have received at least two prior therapies, including both bortezomib, & lenalidomide whose disease has worsened. Pomalidomide is used to treat various types of cancers including multiple myeloma, Kaposi sarcoma etc. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells or carcinoma cells.
- Pomalidomide directly stop angiogenesis and myeloma cell growth. This dual effect is central to its activity in myeloma or cancerous cells, rather than other pathways including TNF alpha inhibition, since potent TNF inhibitors involves pentoxifylline & rolipram do not inhibit myeloma cell growth or angiogenesis. Up regulation of IL-2, interferon gamma and IL-10 as well as down regulation of IL-6 have been observed by pomalidomide. These changes may contribute to pomalidomide’s anti-myeloma & anti-angiogenic activities.
- The pomalidomide market can be segmented based on type, indication, end-user, and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into 1mg Tablets, 2mg Tablets & 4mg Tablets. Based on end-user, the market can be split into hospitals, clinics & others. In terms of indication, the market can be categorized into AIDS, Kaposi sarcoma, Cancer, Multiple myeloma, and others.
Request For Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81947
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Pomalidomide Market
- Rise in burden of cancer, multiple sclerosis, and autoimmune disease, together with growing FDA, fuels the global pomalidomide market. Pomalidomide is majorly utilized in the treatment of relapsing and remitting forms of cancer and AIDS. Pomalidomide is a capable candidate for the treatment of HIV AIDS. The role of pomalidomide among the increasing number of treatment options is estimated to further boost demand. It is promising for other diseases such as Kaposi sarcoma & myeloma.
- Pomalidomide could even causes harm to unborn babies when administered during pregnancy, women consuming pomalidomide must not become pregnant. A “Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy” (REMS) program was developed to avoid the embryo-fetal exposure and ensure pregnancy prevention or distribution of the drug to those who are or might become pregnant. Women must produce two negative pregnancy tests and even utilize contraception methods before beginning pomalidomide. Women must commit either to abstain continuously from heterosexual sexual intercourse or to use two methods of reliable birth control, beginning four weeks prior to initiating the starting treatment with pomalidomide, during therapy, during dose interruptions and continuing for four weeks following discontinuation of pomalidomide therapy.
Request For Discount @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=81947
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Pomalidomide Market
The higher cases of multiple myeloma in the U.S. is a key factor responsible for the dominance of North America. According to statistics by the American Cancer Society around 32,110 cases of multiple myeloma were diagnosed in the U.S. in 2019, while around 12,960 deaths occurred in the same year. Rise in cases of multiple myeloma is boosting the pomalidomide market in the region. Moreover, the favorable reimbursement structure is also estimated to propel the market. Additionally, the presence of a majority of key drug manufacturers is further fueling the market. However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to the rising patient base. Furthermore, increasing rate of adoption of pomalidomide in the region as well as the support from governments along with non-government organizations, is anticipated to boost the pomalidomide market in the region.
Pre Book A Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81947<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Pomalidomide Market
The global pomalidomide market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global Pomalidomide market are:
- Natco Pharma
- Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Indiabulls Pharmaceutical
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Qilu Pharmaceutical
- Chia Tai-Tianqing
- Hanson Pharm
- Meidakang Huakang Pharmaceutical
- Shandong Kongfu Pharmaceutical
- SL PHARM
- Self-injection Device Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/presence-of-large-insulin-dependent-diabetic-population-expand-avenue-in-self-injection-device-market-pen-injectors-to-account-for-sizable-revenue-share-says-tmr-301260639.html
- Roadside Drug Testing Devices: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/overwhelming-cases-of-drug-driving-accidents-underscores-growth-in-roadside-drug-testing-devices-market-authorities-consider-use-of-technology-to-support-testing-tmr-301266637.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453