Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market was valued at US$ 22,413.9 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2019 to 2027.
- Plasma-derived therapies and their recombinant analogs, collectively referred to as plasma protein therapies, are unique, biologic medicines, versus synthetic or chemical medicines, because production begins with plasma, a biologic starting material.
- Stringent Regulations and Reimbursement Issues, diagnosis rate, public awareness and high price of the biological are the major market barrier. High demand in plasma protein therapeutic proteins and medicinal use in new indications, penetration of existing indications, better access to medicines in emerging markets, aging population, and new plasma-derived therapies are likely to drive the market.
- North America is poised to cover a high share in 2018, while Asia Pacific is poised to grow at a highest CAGR in the forecast. The growth of plasma derived market in North America is mainly due to increasing IVIG sales during the forecast period. There is a growing demand of Albumin in Asia Pacific market, followed by Latin America.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=10424
Growing Investment in Innovation, Rising Demand for Immunoglobulin (IG) and Rising Indications and Therapeutic use of Plasma Derived Protein Therapeutics to Drive Market
- The plasma protein industry has been investing in research and development of new plasma proteins therapies (e.g.: Ceruloplasmin, IgA, Plasmin) leading to innovative treatments for the benefits of patients. In March 2016, Grifols announced that it will invest US$ 360 Mn to expand its production capabilities for plasma-derived therapies. The investment will increase the plasma fractionation capacity and purification of several proteins. Thus this factors drive the growing investment in innovation.
- Plasma-derived IG is used for a wide range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. Increased recognition and treatment of immune deficiencies in developing world have added to the global demand for IG. However, increased use of high dose therapy, particularly in autoimmune neurologic diseases is the major reason for the continued strong growth in demand for IG products. Thus this factors drive the demand for immunoglobulin.
- Plasma protein therapies are used in the treatment of rare diseases. The therapies include: Immunoglobulin’s used to treat a number of diseases in individuals with immune deficiencies and autoimmune diseases, Clotting-factor therapies used for individuals with hemophilia A and B and other bleeding disorders, Albumin, which is used in acute settings to treat individuals with shock, trauma, burns and other conditions. Thus this factors drive the plasma protein therapeutics and their uses.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=10424
Immunoglobulin Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on product type, the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market has been divided into Immunoglobulin, Albumin, Coagulation Factor, C1-esterase inhibitors and others. The Immunoglobulins are plasma derived molecules, which account for a major share of the plasma derived protein products market. Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) is a major product derived from large pools of human plasma containing antibodies against a broad spectrum of bacterial and viral agents. High global demand for IVIG is due to increased usage in primary immunodeficiency and neurological applications. The Immunoglobulins segment dominated the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period.
Hereditary Angioedema to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of applications, the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market has been classified into Hemophilia, “Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder (PID)”, “Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic, Purpura”, Secondary Immunodeficiency, Hereditary Angioedema, Other applications.
- Hereditary angioedema (HAE) is a rare disorder caused by C1 esterase inhibitor deficiency. It accounts for only 2% of clinical angioedema cases. In type 1 and type 2 cases of hereditary angioedema, the former is the 85% of the cases. The worldwide incidence of HAE is approximately 1 in 30,000 to 50,000 persons. Growing awareness and treatment rate is expected to drive the segment.
Buy Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=10424<ype=S
- The Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Baxter International, Biotest, CSL Behring, GRIFOLS, S.A., Kedrion, Octapharma USA, Inc., Shire Plc., China Biologics and among others
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Sepsis Treatment Market:
Sterilization Services Market:
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453