The global Plant-based Protein Market will be worth USD 16.63 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of plant-based protein market can be attributed to the increasing awareness among the health-conscious population and their changing dietary patterns. The growing demand for Protein supplements among consumers to improve their health and wellness is expected to drive the growth of plant-based protein products. The sedentary lifestyle of the growing population has resulted in the prevalence of lifestyle-related chronic diseases, which has increased their need to consume plant-based protein products. The report provides Plant-based Protein market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2022–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/395
Global Plant-based Protein market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Plant-based Protein Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. Advancements in biotechnology and microbiology research activities are expected to fuel the development of the plant-based protein market over the forecast period. Increasing innovations and the launch of newly enhanced products by the emerging and key players in the plant-based protein market are augmenting the market growth at the global level.
Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Plant-based Protein market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Plant-based Protein market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report Description with [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-protein-market
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Plant-based Protein Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain. The rising lactose intolerance among the growing population is also contributing to the growth of the plant-based protein market over the forecast period. The growing trend of Plant-based milk with extra protein is boosting the development of the industry.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In February 2019, Watson, a non-dairy ingredient solutions business headquartered in the U.S., was acquired by Glanbia PLC. Watson is a manufacturer and supplier of high-quality custom nutrient premix, food and beverage, bakery ingredient, personal care and supplement industries, and edible film and material conditioning solutions.
- The dry form segment held the largest market share of 59.6% in 2019. Increasing demand for protein concentrates has resulted in the growing utilization of the dry form of processing of protein for the production of the concentrates.
- Protein Isolates are forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period. The protein isolates can easily be mixed with different food products and easy to digest, which has increased its demand among the health-conscious population.
- The food Ingredients segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 due to the increasing demand for low-calorie and meat-free food products.
- Soy protein accounted for the largest market share in 2019 due to the advancements in food science and processing technology and availability of the textured soy products in the global nutrition industry.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period. The rising urbanization and the increasing purchasing power of the consumers have evolved the eating habits, which has fueled the demand for plant-based protein products in the region.
- Key participants include CARGILL, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND (ADM), DuPont, ROQUETTE FRÈRES, GLANBIA, WILMAR INTERNATIONAL, DSM, KERRY GROUP, EMSLAND GROUP, and INGREDION, among others.
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request customized copy of Plant-based Protein [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/395
Region wise performance of the Plant-based Protein industry
North America Plant-based Protein market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2022 and 2028. In addition, North America Plant-based Protein market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2022 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2022, and the Plant-based Protein market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Plant-based Protein market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2022 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Plant-based Protein market growth.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Plant-based Protein Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Plant-based Protein Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Plant-based Protein Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Plant-based Protein Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Plant-based Protein Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Plant-based Protein Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
18.104.22.168. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
22.214.171.124. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
126.96.36.199. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Plant-based Protein Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the maintenance of Plant-based Protein products
184.108.40.206. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Avail Discount on Plant-based Protein Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/395
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Plant-based Protein industry for the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Plant-based Protein market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Plant-based Protein industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Plant-based Protein market with their winning strategies?
- Which Plant-based Protein industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2022-2027?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Human Microbiome Modulators Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-modulators-market
In Silico Drug Discovery Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-silico-drug-discovery-market
Prenatal Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Blockchain in Genomics Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-genomics-market
Industrial Microbiology Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-microbiology-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market