The global food certification market is projected to reach value of USD 6.90 billion by 2027, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. Change in consumers’ consumption habits, preference for organic foods, rise in the living standards, and consumer’s requirement for quality products are some of the vital factors driving the market. Formulation of strict regulations regarding food safety has acted as a river of the market. The report provides Food Certification market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/414
Global Food Certification market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Food Certification Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. Food certification has been essential in resolving critical issues related to supply chain in the food sector. The certification helps in growth of the economy of a nation through imports and exports. The global food certification market is expected to remain in a competitive and highly fragmented landscape during the forecast period, consisting of a large number of small start-ups, medium enterprises, and large conglomerates.
Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Food Certification market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Food Certification market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-certification-market
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Food Certification Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain. During the forecast period, increasing demand for technological advancements and high diversification in offered products are likely to offer high growth potential to new market players.
Further Key Findings from Report Suggest:
- In September 2020, Intertek and a few other organizations started a new partnership to launch a brand-new shared audit program collectively. This program would lend a helping hand to create a safe food supply chain with its audit, which would help in certification.
- In March 2019, DNV established an AI (Artificial Intelligence) research center to offer better and accurate solutions to enhance food surveys, inspection, and audit in Shanghai, China
- The ISO 22000 certification focuses on securing and maintaining a supply chain. It has principles of integrated management systems and it is formulated as per the HACCP principles of the Codex Alimentarius and other essential standards in the ISO management systems. This certification helps control the risks in the food industry. ISO 22000 specifies that all the probable hazards expected to happen in a food chain should be identified and assessed. Therefore, it provides means to determine and document why a specific organization needs to control certain types of identified threats..
- In the North America region, the regulatory bodies, via audits, follow-ups, and surveys, make sure that companies operating in the alcohol production sector must mandatorily follow the food management processes, rules, and regulations. The U.S. FDA’s strict guidelines and regulations make the manufacturer or producer follow them obligatorily.
- Key players in the market are Lloyd’s Register, DEKRA, Intertek, International Certification Ltd, Asure Quality, Bureau Veritas, DNV, Eurofins, TQ Cert, and TUV SUD.
Region wise performance of the Food Certification industry
North America Food Certification market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2028. In addition, North America Food Certification market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the Food Certification market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Food Certification market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Food Certification market growth.
Request customized copy of Food Certification report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/414
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Food Certification Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Food Certification Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Food Certification Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Food Certification Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Food Certification Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Food Certification Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
22.214.171.124. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
188.8.131.52. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Food Certification Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost associated with the maintenance of Food Certification products
220.127.116.11. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Food Certification Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Food Certification Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/414
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Food Certification industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Food Certification market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Food Certification industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Food Certification market with their winning strategies?
- Which Food Certification industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Human Microbiome Modulators Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-modulators-market
In Silico Drug Discovery Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-silico-drug-discovery-market
Prenatal Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Blockchain in Genomics Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-genomics-market
Industrial Microbiology Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-microbiology-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market