Optical Navigation Sensor Market: Introduction
- Optical navigation sensors are electronic devices designed to measure changes in position by optically acquiring sequential surface images and mathematically determining the direction and magnitude of movement from the changes in the images.
- Optical navigational sensors had initially entered the consumer market through the optical mouse. The optical mouse used in gaming consoles and for personal use are still the major applications of these sensors; however, over the years, the devices are also used in smartphones, digital cameras, and remote controls.
- The optical navigation sensor is used in an optical mouse with Image Acquisition System (IAS), a Digital Signal Processor (DSP), and a two-wire or four-wire serial port for the sensor.
Rise in Demand for Optical Navigation Sensors in Aerospace and Defence Industry
- The optical navigation sensor market is expected to expand at a higher growth rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for effective sensors capable of measuring changes in position in optical mouse and optical trackballs, and gesture detection devices, among others.
- Optical navigation sensors are used in a wide range of applications in consumer electronics, aircrafts, submarines, space shuttles, and missiles. The global optical navigation sensor market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period due to its increasing demand across various application sectors such as aerospace, consumer electronics, and other sectors.
- An optical navigation sensor uses different surface images to adjust the cursor or position on the screen; however, surfaces that are shiny or made of glass mirror creates some hinges by reflecting LED light back to the signal processor.
- Efforts are underway by many companies to upgrade their research and development activities to analyze further applications, which is expected to generate profitable growth opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=47304
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Optical Navigation Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global optical navigation sensor market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to show the fastest growth rate in the market during the forecast period due to emerging economies. China offers huge potential for optical navigation sensors due to the low cost of raw materials and huge production facilities in the country. Moreover, industrialization in the region also contributes to the growth of the optical navigation sensor market.
- North America comprises the second largest market share owing to high demand for optical navigation sensors for higher accuracy, longer stability, smaller size, immunity to electromagnetic interference (EMI), and their ability to measure ultra-high speed events in spacecraft, submarines etc.
- The global optical navigation sensor market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a significant rate due to its high demand in aerospace and defence industry in the respective regions.
Key Players in the Global Optical Navigation Sensor Market
- Agilent Technologies
- ATLab Inc.
- Avago Technologies
- CODICO GmbH
- Cypress Semiconductor
- Dongguan City Hangseng Sensor Co. Ltd
- EPS Global
- PixArt Imaging Inc.
- ROHM Semiconductor
- Silicon Labs
Global Optical Navigation Sensor Market, Research Scope
Global Optical Navigation Sensor Market, by Type
- Integrated IR LED
- Red LED
Global Optical Navigation Sensor Market, by Application
- Computer Mice
- Space Shuttles
Global Optical Navigation Sensor Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=47304
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.