Optical Fiber Patch Cord Market: Introduction
- Optical fiber patch cord is called fiber jumper cable or fiber optic patch cord. Optical fiber patch cord contains a small length of fiber optics with a connector on both sides.
- It is used to connect varieties of components and measuring instruments to determine the overall aging and loss effects on performance of the system. The typical insertion loss of patch cords is about 0.4 dB, with a return loss of better than 50 dB.
- Fiber optic patch cord with different types of fibers and different connector types are available in the market. It is used in two major application areas -CATV (Cable Television) and LAN (Local Area Network)
- An optic patch cord is a fiber optic cable capped at either ends to enable the use of the cable for any telecommunication purpose. The sole purpose of an optical patch cord is to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box, which is also known as interconnect-style cabling.
Purchase our Premium Research Report at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=55203<ype=S
Rise in Demand for Optical Fiber Patch Cord in Telecommunication Industry
- Adoption of optical fiber cables is increasing in various end-use industries such as IT and telecommunication, automotive, healthcare, military, and consumer electronics, which is a major factor driving the optical fiber patch cord market.
- In addition, quick digitization and rise in demand for bandwidth enlargement, internet protocol television (IPTV), HD videos, and video conferencing fuels the market growth. However, high preliminary cost of instalment hampers the optical fiber patch cord market growth.
- Improved consistency of optic patch cords and advancement in use of the internet are expected to offer opportunities for the growth of the optical fiber patch cord market.
North America to Lead the Global Optical Fiber Patch Cord Market
- In terms of region, the global optical fiber patch cord market is split up into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to garner the largest market share during the forecast period and is likely to witness important developments owing to the presence of data centers and telecom industry in the region.
- Asia Pacific is one of the regions adopting optical fiber patch cords in many healthcare and communication sectors, which is also one of the key factors driving the high growth of the market in this region.
- Furthermore, advent of advanced data analytics and data processing as well as reduction in the cost of connected devices in several countries is also facilitating growth of optical fiber patch cords in this region
Global Optical Fiber Patch Cord Market, Research Scope
Global Optical Fiber Patch Cord Market, by Fiber Type
- Single mode
- Multi-mode fiber
Global Optical Fiber Patch Cord Market, by Applications
- Communications & Data Storage
- Consumer Goods
- Consumer Electronics
- Military & Defence
- Power Industry
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive, PDF Brochure of this report
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Site: https://todaysmarkettrends.wordpress.com