Online Doctor Consultation Market: Introduction
- Online doctor consultation is rapidly gaining popularity, as it helps to cut cost and save time and effort. Additionally, online doctor consultation can be used effectively to treat common problems such as acne, flu, sinus, deer tick bites, and urinary tract infections.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78701
Key Drivers of Global Online Doctor Consultation Market
- Rise in prevalence of various diseases such as diabetes, orthopedic diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and dermatology, and increase in the geriatric population are projected to propel the uptake of online doctor consultation during the forecast period.
- Diabetes has been one of the most common chronic conditions affecting millions of people across the world. Changing lifestyles and lack of proper dietary habits have been the major reasons for rise in prevalence of diabetes, especially in the emerging economies. The global prevalence of diabetes in 2019 is estimated to be 9.3% and expected to reach 10.2% by 2030.
- According to the World Health Organization, the global geriatric population was around 524 million in 2010 and is anticipated to reach 1.5 billion by 2050. Moreover, the world is aging at a rapid pace, especially the developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Japan.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Online Doctor Consultation Market –
Dermatology Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of indication, the global online doctor consultation market can be categorized into cardiology, dermatology, diabetes, gastroenterology, gynecology, neurology, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, sexology, stress & mental health, and weight management, and others
- The dermatology segment dominated the market owing to high prevalence of dermatological conditions and increase in demand for virtual consultancy for dermatology
Video Chat Segment to Lead Global Market
- Based on consultation, the global online doctor consultation market can be divided into audio chat and video chat
- The video chat segment dominated the market in 2019 because of high preference for this mode due to advantages such no need to travel, save money, privacy, and security.
Pre book Market Report –
Disease-specific Health Assessment to be Highly Attractive Segment
- In terms of application, the global online doctor consultation market can be classified into disease-specific health assessment, health education, medical files management, online reference services, and remote consultation
- The disease-specific health assessment segment is expected to account for major share of the global online doctor consultation market by 2030 owing to rise in prevalence of various diseases and preference of online assistance
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Online Doctor Consultation Market
- In terms of region, the global online doctor consultation market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global market in 2019 due to rise in popularity of online doctor consultation and increase in preference for home health care services
Ask for Discount :
Key Players Operating in Global Online Doctor Consultation Market
The global online doctor consultation market is semi-consolidated with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global online doctor consultation market are:
- Babylon Health
- eVaidya Pvt. Ltd.
- LiveHealth Online
- Phasorz Technology Private Ltd.
- Singularity Healthcare IT Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Browse more Market Reports:
Peptide Therapeutics Market:
Implantable Medical Devices Market:
Compression Therapy Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453