The Global Nylon Drawn Textured Yarns Market is forecast to reach USD 21.63 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Nylon is a silk-textured, synthetic thermoplastic material which can be changed into the shape of fibers and films. Now the Nylon Draw Textured Yarns or commonly known as Nylon DTY, is an extended refined nylon yarn. It is also known as nylon low-elastic yarn. It is continuously deformed by stretching on a machine in order to feature a certain level of limited flexibility as well as contraction. The continuous growth of the apparel industry, lingerie, home textile materials, narrow woven materials, backpacks, swimwear, and trekking wear, to name a few, are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period primarily.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its dominance in the global market. The market is North America is growing at apace due to the extensive use of nylon fibers in intimate wears, sports wears, swimwear, and home décor products. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets in the world, and the United States and China hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2907
Key participants include DuPont de Nemours, Inc., BASF SE, Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nylstar SA, Evonik Industries AG, Ascend Performance Materials, Reliance Industries Limited, Zig Sheng Industrial Co., Ltd., and Universal Fibers, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nylon 6 or polycaprolactam is a semi-crystalline polyamides and has six backbone carbons in the repeat unit. Nylon 6 is formed by the process called ring-opening polymerization, unlike the other nylons which are manufactured by polymer condensation. Nylon 6 is highly elastic with high tensile strength, resistant to abrasion and chemicals like acids & alkalis. Nylon generally comes in the white color formation; however, as per the final product requirement, it can be dyed in any other colors.
- Denier rating provides the idea of the heaviness of the nylon fiber, having compared the thickness of the fiber with its length. Linear density is measured for the nylon fiber yarn to differentiate the fibers for different end-use products. The higher the denier, the thicker the fiber yarn. Both the high and low denier ratings have different sets of applications according to its various measured parameters.
- Luster is the degree of glossiness or sheen that a particular fiber offers and measured by the degree of light reflected from the surface of a specific fiber. The nylon fibers are designed to come with a specific luster. The physical structure and the shape of the fiber with its inherent chemical structure determine the luster of the fiber.
- DTY replaces cotton and cotton blend yarn that holds a shallow moisture content. Draw textured yarn comes with various cross-sections such as plain round, triangular, trilobal, and circular, among others.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for staple nylon fiber, having grown at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nylon-drawn-textured-yarns-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Nylon Drawn Textured Yarns Market on the basis of the nylon type, sales channel, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Nylon Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Nylon 6
- Nylon 6,6
Denier Rating Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
Luster Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Semi Dull
- Bright Trilobal
- Bright Round
- Dope Dyed Black
- Set Yarn
- Slightly Intermingle
- Heavy Intermingle
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Textile & Fabric Industries
- Industrial Fibers
- Consumer Products
- Thermoplastic Products
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Request For Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2907
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –