The recently published global Nylon Carpet Staple Fiber market research by Reports and Data is a comprehensive assessment of the industry with regards to top companies in the market, regional bifurcation, segments, sub-segments, market share, market size, price trends, and production & consumption patterns. The report discusses in detail the key factors that may act as drivers and restraints for the industry growth during the forecast period.
The report offers strategic recommendations to established players and new entrants to overcome industry barriers and gain a strong foothold in the market. Each chapter of the report has been curated through extensive primary and secondary research to help clients take an informed market decision to achieve business growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2905
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nylon 6 or polycaprolactam is a semi-crystalline polyamides and has six backbone carbons in the repeat unit. Nylon 6 is formed by the process called ring-opening polymerization, unlike the other nylons which are manufactured by polymer condensation. Nylon 6 is highly elastic with high tensile strength, resistant to abrasion and chemicals like acids & alkalis. Nylon generally comes in the white color formation; however, as per the final product requirement, it can be dyed in any other colors.
- Nylon fabrics that come in single threads but formed to be thick enough and can directly be woven into the smooth & regular fabrics are known as monofilament. Whereas, nylon fabrics that are comparatively quite thin and delicate strands and needed to be twisted together to create threads and woven into fabrics, are known as multifilament.
- In June 2019, Universal Fibers, Inc., a major player in the Nylon Fibers production, updated the acquisition of twisting and heat-setting assets for its production Europe and Asian production facilities situated in Gorzow, Poland and Taicang, China. Both plants in the two different continents are fully integrated with all the procedures right from extrusion to finished yarns in multiple chemistries, including Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6, and serve carpet manufactures deal in residential, commercial and automotive end-uses.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for multifilament nylon fiber, having grown at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
- Key participants include DuPont de Nemours, Inc., BASF SE, Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nylstar SA, Evonik Industries AG, Ascend Performance Materials, Reliance Industries Limited, Zig Sheng Industrial Co., Ltd., and Universal Fibers, among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nylon-carpet-staple-fiber-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Nylon Carpet Staple Fiber Market on the basis of the type, sales channel, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Nylon 6
- Nylon 6,6
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Household Usage
- Commercial & Hospitality
- Automotive Interior
- Hospital & Educational
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2905
Thank you for reading our report. To gain more info on market or customization of the report, contact Reports and Data for an Analyst Brief. Our Report offer valuable and actionable insights to industries to help clients achieve business goals.
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports