Non-invasive Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Device Market: Introduction
- Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring is vital for several neurosurgical and neurological patients. The gold standard for monitoring ICP, however, is via an invasive procedure, leading to the position of an intraventricular catheter, which is associated with numerous risks.
Request Brochure –
- Several noninvasive ICP monitoring techniques are examined with the hope to switch the invasive techniques
- Neurological devices are of two types, invasive and non-invasive. Invasive devices are inserted inside the brain, while non-invasive devices operate externally.
- Invasive devices such as intracranial pressure monitors are usually utilized in severe cases. Non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices are medical devices that monitor pressure and electrical & neural activity inside the brain.
- In case of any brain complications or injury, such as trauma, epilepsy, or perhaps cerebral death, these devices assist in analyzing the speed of blood flow in veins & arteries in the brain. Non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices monitor the brain, without being invasive, as well as provide accurate results quickly & safely.
- These devices are considered as an advantage to neurologists worldwide. For this market, the key demographic comprises individuals over 60 years old. This portion of the population is at a higher risk for TBIs and their co-morbidities. Rise in the geriatric population is driving the market.
Request COVID Analysis on Noninvasive Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Device Market –
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Non-invasive Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Device Market
- Increasing incidences of TBIs (Traumatic Brain Injuries) and rising preference for non-invasive or minimally invasive medical devices are certain key factors that are driving the global non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) is less traumatic and painful for patients and poses fewer complications, which enables quicker healing
- Technological advancements in life science and growing awareness about neurological disorders are other factors boosting the market
- Additionally, lower costs as compared to invasive procedures, no requirement of operation, and tiny size of devices are driving the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market
- However, stringent government regulations in some countries and lack of experienced medical professionals are restraining the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market
- COVID-19 has become a threat to the whole world’s economy and has negatively impacted all types of markets, including the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market. Lower income and broken supply chains are anticipated to hamper the market. Furthermore, high cost of such devices is also a key factor restraining the market.
Request Customization on Noninvasive Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Device Market Report –
North America to Dominate Global Non-invasive Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Device Market
- North America dominates the global market for non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices owing to the high incidence of brain disorders, technological advancements, and increase in inclination toward minimally invasive procedures
- According to an article published on the American Association of Neurological Surgeons in 2019, an estimated 1.7 to 3.8 million traumatic brain injuries are observed every year in the U.S.
- Advantages of minimally-invasive surgeries, such as less invasiveness, quick recovery time of patients, and the low cost of treatment have further augmented the demand for minimally-invasive neurosurgery in the region and subsequently, propelled the market
- Based on product, the monitoring devices segment dominated the market and held a notable share of the market in 2019. This is due to a rise in the demand for such devices, globally, owing to new healthcare settings.
- However, the consumables segment is projected to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period due to the repeated purchase of consumables and their maintenance activities
Pre Book Noninvasive Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Device Market Report-
Key Players of Non-invasive Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Device Market
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Compumedics Ltd.,
- Medtronic Plc.
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Photopheresis Products Market –
Medical Waste Containers Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453