Digital Risk Protection Software Market – Introduction
- The companies are increasing the investment on advanced technology for business operation and due increasing demand of digitalization the companies are shifted towards digital transformation o business modules.
- Digital risk protection software protects a company during digital transformation (from unwanted exposure of data, and cyber-attacks on confidential information), besides protecting the company brand.
- Digital transformation increases the security threats related to data breach and cyber security. Digital risk protection software allows a company to detect data loss, reduce the attack surface, and secure the online brand value and identity.
- Digital risk protection software continuously maps the digital footprint of the company and detects external risk to brand and identity.
- Digital risk protection software has different features such as immediate vulnerability detection, automated risk analysis, continuous or real time insights, and industry specific compliance reporting.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of the Digital Risk Protection Software Market
- Technological advancement in applications and connections increases the complexity in data storage processes at different office locations. This is expected to drive the digital risk protection software market.
- Increasing digital footprints of a company increases the data security threat, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for digital risk protection software among companies.
- Investors are collaborating with risk management solution companies to consolidate their position in the market and provide advanced solutions in digital risk protection software. This is expected to offer significant opportunities to solution providers of digital risk protection software.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Limitation and budget constraints in small and medium enterprises expected to hinder the market
- Budgets constraints and limitations on IT spending on advanced technology among small and medium enterprises restrains the growth of the digital risk protection software market
- Lack of awareness about advanced digital risk protection and skilled IT technicians in small and medium enterprises increase the cyber-attacks on enterprise data. This, in turn, is also expected to hamper the digital risk protection software market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market
- Companies are adopting digitalization of business processes due to the lockdown measures and to provide user-friendly and more reliable platforms to manage business activities. Companies are adopting digital risk protection to secure their digital footprints and data transaction processes. Furthermore, the ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to boost the demand for digital risk protection software solutions during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global digital risk protection software market due to an increase in adoption of e-commerce platforms and increasing demand for solutions to prevent cyber-attacks on enterprise data.
- The digital risk protection software market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide solutions across these regions and also due to the increasing adoption of digital platforms by companies in Asia Pacific and Europe.
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market
- Proofpoint, Inc.Proofpoint, Inc. is a provider of cloud-based security solutions to large-sized and mid-sized enterprises in a wide range of industries. The company offers security solutions to businesses for data protection, email security, social networking security, and mobility security solutions, to reduce threat and compliance risk. It also offers cloud-based solutions such as advanced threat protection, email protection, social media protection, information protection, compliance governance, and secure communication.
- Digital Shadows Ltd.Digital Shadows Ltd. is a global provider of digital risk protection solutions to businesses. The company offers a wide range of solutions such as brand protection, dark web monitoring, data leakage protection, and surface monitoring solutions to secure enterprise networks.
Other key players operating in the global digital risk protection software market include Recorded Future, Inc., ZeroFOX, Inc., RiskIQ Inc., LookingGlass Cyber Solutions Inc., IntSights Cyber Intelligence, Inc, Axur, and Cyberint Technologies Ltd.
Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market, by Deployment
Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
Global Digital Risk Protection Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]