Neuroprotective Treatments: Introduction
- Currently, around 48 million people worldwide are living with Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and around 6 million people are living with Parkinson’s disease (PD). Dementias are responsible for the greatest burden of neurodegenerative diseases, with Alzheimer’s disease representing approximately 60% to 70% of cases.
- Approximately 5.2 million people in the U.S. of all ages had Alzheimer’s disease in 2014. One in nine people age 65 years and older (11% of the population) have Alzheimer’s disease.
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/neuroprotection-treatment-market.html
- Population aged 65 years and above with Alzheimer’s disease is anticipated to triple (13.8 million) by 2050, with frequency of one new case every minute
- Nearly one million people in the U.S. live with Parkinson’s disease (PD) and approximately 60,000 are diagnosed each year. More than 400,000 people in the U.S. have multiple sclerosis (MS). It is the most common disease of the central nervous system among young adults. Approximately 5,600 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) each year, and it is estimated that as many as 30,000 people may have the disease at any given time. High prevalence of neurodegenerative disease drives the demand for neuroprotective treatments.
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79474
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Neuroprotection Treatment Market
- Neurodegeneration and neuron loss are primary indications of neurodegenerative diseases. Even though clinical appearance of neurodegenerative disease symptoms are primarily related to the aging process, it is assumed that neuronal death and the inception of disease occurs progressively through life.
- Before the introduction of neuroprotection, the main dilemma regarding neurodegenerative disease therapies was that the treatment started long after the neurodegeneration had occurred when a large number of neurons had already died. Moreover, little information was available about how to keep the brain healthy.
Request a Sample of Neuroprotection Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79474
- The neuroprotection treatment market is considered a highly uncertain market as several key players of the pharmaceutical industry entered the market many years back but exited due to low growth potential and then again re-entered the market again. However, considerable investments are encouraging extensive research & development activities to develop new treatments for neurological disorders. For instance, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG is developing new medicines for diseases, including Alzheimer’s and multiple sclerosis, which had seen no major progress for decades.
- Rapid technological advancements in neuroscience, favorable government initiatives, and increasing awareness among healthcare providers and end-users regarding the benefits of neuroprotection is boosting demand for neuroprotective agents
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Neuroprotection Treatment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79474
Free Radical Trapping Agents to Lead the Global Market
- The global neuroprotection treatment market can be segmented based on drug class, application, and region
- In terms of drug class, the global neuroprotection treatment market can be divided into free radical trapping agents, glutamate antagonists, apoptosis inhibitors, anti-inflammatory agents, neurotrophic factors, metal ion chelators, stimulants, and others.
- Based on application, the global neuroprotection treatment market can be classified into prevention and treatment
Pre-Book Neuroprotection Treatment Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79474<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Neuroprotectin Market
- The global neuroprotection treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Increase in incidence and prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases, especially in aging populations and the need for treatment of brain injuries are expected to drive the global neuroprotection treatment market during the forecast period. High prevalence of diseases, availability of favorable reimbursement policies, rapid acceptance of new and innovative drug products, and well-defined infrastructure investment supporting health care facilities in North America are major factors contributing to the growth of the neuroprotection treatment market in North America.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453