- An allograft is a biologic scaffold, which is a mammalian extracellular matrix composed of an elastin, laminin, fibrinectin, and collagen. Allograft is a tissue transplanted from one person to another. Over one million allografts are transplanted each year. Allografts are being used for various procedures to repair limbs, save lives, improve a patient’s quality of life, and to relieve pain.
- Ligaments, bone, and tendons can be used in neurosurgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, and dental surgery. Blood vessels and heart valves are used in heart surgery. Skin can be used in abdominal surgery or to treat severe burns. Cornea transplant can repair vision to a person, who has a failed or damaged cornea.
- Donated tissue or bone can also be used in products that are utilized during surgery, such as demineralized bone matrix. It is a type of bone putty.
- Rise in prevalence of degenerative joint diseases and increase in clinical applications of allografts in medical procedures and sports injuries are expected to drive the global allografts market during the forecast period
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79463
Key Drivers of Global Allografts Market
- Increase in clinical applications of allografts in medical procedures and sports injuries is projected to drive the demand for allografts during the forecast period
- Diabetic foot ulcer is a leading cause for hospitalization and is associated with significant morbidity and mortality. Clinical trials have shown effective treatments of diabetic foot ulcers with dehydrated human amnion/chorion membrane (dHACM).
- According to a report by the Transplant Department of Cleveland Clinic, nearly 30,000 surgeries with allograft tissue are performed every year in Cleveland Clinic, including meniscal transplants and anterior cruciate ligament procedures
- A report published by the International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics indicated that allograft is a good alternative to autograft for primary anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, as it yields the same clinical outcome, but with reduced operative time
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Allografts Market –
Soft Tissue Allograft Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of type, the global allografts market can be divided into soft tissue allograft, machined allograft, demineralized bone matrix (DBM), and others
- The soft tissue allograft segment can be categorized into cartilage, tendon allograft, meniscus allograft, dental allograft, collagen allograft, and amniotic allograft
- The soft tissue allograft segment is anticipated to dominate the global allografts market during the forecast period due to increase in the usage of soft tissue allografts and technological advancements. For instance, PASCO2 technology uses supercritical carbon dioxide to extract unwanted compounds from soft tissue allografts developed by Alamo Tissue Service.
Pre book Market Report –
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on end-user, the global allografts market can be classified into hospitals, specialized clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is expected to account for major share of the global allografts market by 2030
- Hospitalization for orthopedic surgeries and diabetic foot ulcers is likely to augment the hospitals segment in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Additionally, increase in the usage of soft tissue allografts for the treatment of burns and wound management contributes to the increasing market share.
North America to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of region, the global allografts market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Presence of a large number of soft tissue allografts manufacturers, rise in anterior cruciate ligament injuries, and technologically advanced research & treatment platforms in North America are expected to drive the market in the region from 2020 to 2030
Ask for Discount :
Key Players Operating in Global Allografts Market
The global allografts market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global allografts market are:
- LeMaitre Vascular
- Integra LifeSciences
- CONMED Corporation
- XTANT MEDICAL
- Celularity, Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson and Johnson)
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
Browse more Market Reports:
Insulin Pen Needles Market:
Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market:
Body Sensor Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453