The global Needle Coke Market is forecasted to be worth USD 5.88 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The demand for needle coke is growing due to the production of graphite electrodes for the steel industry. These electrodes are also used to scrap substitute and melt steel scrap. It is also employed in the manufacture of synthetic graphite other applications, including anode material for lithium-ion batteries that are used in an electric vehicle. Graphite is the largest input material in lithium-ion batteries by volume. The Tesla Model S contains up to 85kg of graphite.
Get a sample copy of the Global Needle Coke Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/242
The report offers a thorough examination of the competitive landscape of the industry with regards to company profiles, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, gross profit margins, revenue generation, financial standing, and global market position. It provides data about the key technological advancements, product developments, and strategic business decisions such as mergers & acquisitions, product launches, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and business expansion plans companies are adopting right now. The report also provides an analysis of the driving and restraining factors influencing the growth of the market.
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Phillips 66, Graftech International, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Sumitomo Chemical Company, Sojitz Ject Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, Baosteel Group, Asbury Carbon Inc., and Graphite India Limited, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- Coal-based needle coke has an inherent advantage over the petroleum coke as it is more aromatic and has fewer side effects attached to the aromatic rings. If treated properly, the needle coke from coal-based feedstock could be superior to that from the petroleum-based feedstock.
- The super-premium grade exhibits a low puffin rate, low coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE), which ensures higher productivity by 5% in the recycling operations of steel. The super-premium grade is also the finest grade used in the production of high-quality ultra-high power (UHP) graphite electrodes.
- Graphite electrodes find application in the ladle furnace (LF) and electric arc furnace (EAF) for the production of silicon metal, steel, melting processes, and ferroalloy production, among others.
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Coal-Based Needle Coke
- Petroleum-Based Needle Coke
- Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Super-Premium Grade
- Premium Grade
- Intermediate-Premium Grade
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Silicon Metal & Ferroalloys
- Carbon Black
- Rubber Compounds
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global Needle Coke market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/242
Key Benefits of the Global Needle Coke Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- Assists in decision making processes for the businesses along with detailed strategic planning methodologies
- The report offers an 8-year forecast estimation and assessment of the Global Needle Coke Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global Needle Coke Market
- Extensive profiling of the key stakeholders of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the factors influencing the growth of the Global Needle Coke Market
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Needle Coke Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Needle Coke Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growth of the iron & steel industry, especially in the APAC region
220.127.116.11. Escalating demand for lithium-ion batteries
18.104.22.168. Technological advancement
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Fluctuations in demand-supply gap
126.96.36.199. Legislative regulations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To read more about this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/needle-coke-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics [email protected] https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]