The global near-infrared imaging market size is expected to reach USD 1,535.0 Million at a steady CAGR of 13.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The report provides Near-Infrared Imaging market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. High revenue growth of the near-infrared imaging market can be attributed to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancers and cardiovascular diseases. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. Cancer is a major cause of death globally, with around 19.3 million individuals diagnosed with cancer and approximately 10 million deaths occurring due to the disease in 2020.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/579
In addition, increasing demand for near-infrared imaging technology in early detection of cancer is a factor expected to support market growth going ahead. Global Near-Infrared Imaging market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Near-Infrared Imaging Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. The growing requirement for diagnosis and surgical procedures for chronic diseases among the increasing geriatric population is fueling demand for infrared imaging spectroscopy. Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Near-Infrared Imaging market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Near-Infrared Imaging market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/near-infrared-imaging-market
Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 70 tables and 85 figures, this 250-page research report “Near-Infrared Imaging Market Size, Type, Application, End-Use Industry, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” is based on a complete research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In January 2021, Olympus Corporation announced signing of a definitive agreement to purchase Quest Photonic Devices BV. The deal is valued at USD 60.70 million and is intended to reinforce Olympus Corporation’s capabilities in surgical endoscopy.
- Among the product type segments, the devices segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020. Devices such as near-infrared fluorescence imaging find application in lesion detection and imaging-guided surgery. Near-infrared fluorescence imaging devices provide enhanced spatial resolution and provides a better optical view of internal structures owing to its ability to reach a significant tissue depth.
- Among the application segments, revenue from the reconstructive surgery segment is expected to register a significantly high growth rate during the forecast period. Near-infrared imaging technology, due to ability for anatomical guidance in real-time, perioperative, and identification ability, helps in evaluating tissue viability by monitoring perfusion and oxygenation changes during the transfer of pedicled flaps in plastic/reconstructive surgery.
- Near-infrared imaging market in North America accounted for largest market share the global market in 2020, which can be attributed to rapid adoption of advanced technologies, increasing investment in innovative imaging modalities, and high healthcare expenditure in countries in the region. In addition, rising prevalence of chronic diseases and presence of leading providers of near-infrared imaging systems in countries in the region are other factors driving market growth.
- Key players in the market include Olympus Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Quest Medical Imaging BV, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, PerkinElmer Inc., Medtronic PLC, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, LI-COR Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, and Leica Microsystems.
Request customized copy of Near-Infrared Imaging report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/579
Region wise performance of the Near-Infrared Imaging industry
North America Near-Infrared Imaging market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2028. In addition, North America Near-Infrared Imaging market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the Near-Infrared Imaging market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Near-Infrared Imaging market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Near-Infrared Imaging market growth.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Avail Discount on Near-Infrared Imaging Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/579
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Near-Infrared Imaging industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Near-Infrared Imaging market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Near-Infrared Imaging industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Near-Infrared Imaging market with their winning strategies?
- Which Near-Infrared Imaging industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Near-Infrared Imaging market?
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research:
Progressive Web Application Market@ https://images.google.com.om/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/progressive-web-application-market
Biological Wastewater Treatment Market@ https://images.google.ps/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biological-wastewater-treatment
Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market@ https://images.google.com.pa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-supply-chain-management-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices Market@ https://images.google.com.pg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
Industrial Packaging Market@ https://images.google.com.py/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-packaging-market
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market@ https://images.google.com.pe/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-cloud-computing-market
Veterinary Vaccines Market@ https://images.google.com.ph/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/veterinary-vaccines-market
Industrial Maintenance Coatings Market@ https://images.google.pn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-maintenance-coatings-market
Dewatering Equipment Market@ https://images.google.pt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dewatering-equipment-market
Rheology Modifiers Market@ https://images.google.com.qa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rheology-modifiers-market
Wood Preservatives Market@ https://images.google.ru/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wood-preservatives-market
Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market@ https://images.google.rw/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-fraud-analytics-market
Laboratory Informatics Market@ https://images.google.sh/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laboratory-informatics-market
Agricultural Lubricants Market@ https://images.google.ws/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agricultural-lubricants-market
Personal Care Ingredients Market@ https://images.google.sm/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/personal-care-ingredients-market