Motor Control IC Market: Introduction
- Motor control IC is the component which is used to control the performance of electric motors in a predetermined manner. It acts as an interface between the microprocessors and motors in robots. The motor control IC helps to perform operations such as reverse or forward rotation of a robot, selecting and regulating the speed, enabling protection against faults, and limiting the torque.
- In addition, the motor control IC is used for blind spot detection, puddle light, turn signals, and defroster applications. It provides two means of starting and stopping of electric motors – automatic and manual mode.
- The motor control IC has a wide range of applications in industries such as automotive and medical equipment manufacturing. It is also used as an intelligent motor controller for industrial purposes.
Customization as per your requirement, Pre Book Now
Rising applications in automotive industry to fuel market growth
- Over the past few years, the automotive industry has become a key application area for motor control ICs. This is due to automation in automotive manufacturing and growing demand for connected and autonomous cars.
- Other industries such as consumer electronics, and aerospace & defense have high demand for motor control ICs. The increasing demand from these industries is due to significant improvements in semiconductor industry in terms of AI applications, device architecture, chip performance, and production costs.
- Further, adoption of IoT technologies and investments in implementation of new technologies are increasing the usage of motor control ICs. These factors are propelling the growth of the market.
Growing technological advancements by major players
- Players in developed countries are increasingly preferring smart devices. Major players are focusing on product innovation and offering motor control ICs for commercial as well as industrial applications. For instance, Infineon Technologies AG is upgrading its products and offering motor control ICS for various industries. These factors are fueling the market growth.
- Further, improvements in quality and product innovation are expected to drive the motor control IC market. However, increasing complexities in functionality in various electric components may hamper the market growth.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/open-source-software-platforms-in-engineering-software-market-to-take-design-automation-to-new-heights-opportunities-predicted-to-rise-at-13-5-cagr-during-2020—2030-tmr-301284425.html
Maximum Growth to be observed in the Asia Pacific Market
- In terms of region, the global motor control IC market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The motor control IC market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- This growth is attributed to applications in various industries such as automotive, and aerospace & defense, growing automotive industry, increasing demand in consumer electronics, and growing manufacturing industry in developing economies such as Japan, Taiwan, China, and others. These factors are expected to increase the demand for motor control IC products.
- The motor control IC market in North America and Europe is expected to show high growth rate due to increasing competition among players. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to witness slow growth rate.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive, PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players in the Global Market
The global motor control IC market is extensively fragmented as emerging and major manufacturers exist side by side. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on product launch and technological developments to meet the growing demand.
Key players operating in the global motor control IC market include:
- Rockwell Automation
- ON Semiconductor
- Infineon AG
- Toshiba Corporation
- Maxim Integrated
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,