The growth of the market for smart and connected devices be a crucial, contributing factor for the growth of the market for Mobile Content Delivery Network, to fulfill the demand for high-speed data and video content.
Market Size – USD 9.6 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 28.3%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for high-speed data & video content.
The Mobile Content Delivery Network Market is expected to grow from USD 9.6 billion in 2018 to USD 70.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period. The factors which are boosting the market growth of the mobile content delivery network are the increasing infiltration of smart devices and high-speed internet connectivity. The growing use of video content over the internet among users is also boosting the growth of the mobile content delivery network market. On Feb 27, 2018, Reliance Jio entered into a strategic partnership with Cisco System, Inc. in creating a mobile content delivery network which is the all-IP network. With this delivery network, the companies wish to focus on the optimization of video streaming experience over a wireless network with lower latency and higher performance for Jio users.
The increasing infiltration of digital electronics is also boosting the market’s growth. The momentum of mobile content delivery network is growing as it offers the fastest delivery of video content to the end users.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the mobile content delivery network market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Key players within the mobile content delivery network market include AT&T (US), Akamai Technologies (US), CD Networks (South Korea), Chinacache (China), Chinanetcentre (China), Edgecast Networks (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Fastly (US), Google Inc. (US), Jet-Stream (US) are among other players.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1101
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The mobile content delivery network market is expected to grow from USD 9.6 billion in 2018 to USD 70.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 28.3% during the forecast period.
- The rise of mobile content delivery network market is directly propelled by the demand for application of high-speed internet connectivity among its different application sectors such as in domestic, industries and military.
- The key applications of mobile content delivery network market include CDN Type, Organization size, Service & Solution, Vertical and Region.
- Principal functionality of CDN includes redirecting requisitions, outsourcing content, distribution of services, delivering online content, negotiating content, and managing services.
- The distinctive benefit of CDNs is their enhanced performance and the ability to offload the traffic that is served directly from the content provider’s origin infrastructure, which may lead to minimizing cost for the content provider. Due to these advantages, over half the traffic nowadays is routed via CDNs, and their utilization is predicted to hike in the near future. With the escalating popularity of cloud-based computing, CDN operators are anticipated to experience astounding growth with respect to storage delivery systems.
- Geographically, the global market for content delivery network (CDN) can be segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and rest of the World. North America is leading the market at a CAGR of 31%. The expanding digitization trend among organizations and the rising demand for video content are factors uplifting the uptake of CDN solutions in North America. Europe lags after North America in the global CDN market. Asia Pacific is predicted to surpass all other regions in terms of growth due to the enhancement in technology in emerging economies of the region.
The report “Mobile Content Delivery Network Market” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-content-delivery-network-market
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of CDN Type, Organization size, Service & Solution, Vertical and Region:
Mobile Content Delivery Market by CDN Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Video CDN
- Non Video CDN
Mobile Content Delivery Market by Organization Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Small and Medium Sized Business
- Large Enterprises
Mobile Content Delivery Market, by Service and Solution (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Mobile CDN Service
- Support and Maintenance
- Mobile CDN Solution
- Data Security
- Network Acceleration
- Transcoding and Digital Rights Management
- Traffic Management
- Reporting, Analysis, and Management
Mobile Content Delivery Market, by Vertical (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and Wholesale
- Other Verticals
Mobile Content Delivery Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1101
Table of Content:
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Mobile Content Delivery Network Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
5.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategy Benchmarking
5.6. Vendor Landscape
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Read similar reports by Reports and Data: