The global microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) market is forecast to reach USD 1,561.4 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Microcrystalline cellulose is a product of cellulose depolymerization. It is tasteless and odorless. The market is projected to witness a considerable growth during the forecast period. Its diverse applications primarily support the growth of the market.
It is mainly used in the pharmaceutical industry wherein it can be applied as a disintegrating agent and pharmaceutical excipient. When compared with the starch or starch derivatives, there are various advantages associated with it that have resulted in its increased preference in the pharmaceutical sector. Its mentionable benefits are, it is easy to disintegrate, i.e., after its entrance in the stomach, the drug is easily dissolved and then absorbed by the body.
In regards to region, North America witnesses a prominent market position. The prominent market presence of the region is the result of its mature pharmaceutical industry and continuous growth of the food & beverage sector.
Key participants include Rayonier Advanced Materials, Dowdupont, Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation, JRS Pharma GmbH & Co. Kg, Roquette, DFE Pharma GmbH & Co.Kg, Sigachi Industrial Pvt. Ltd., Avantor Performance Materials Inc., Gujarat Microwax Limited and Huzhou City Linghu Xinwang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2060
Major Points Covered in the Global Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report provides significant details on key market aspects including the key market segments, product innovation scope, and macro-economic and micro-economic growth indicators. In addition, the report segments the global Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) market based on product type, technology landscape, and application range.
- Executive Summary: Under this section, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed.
- Regional Analysis: In this section, the latest report highlights the extensive global presence of the Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) market. This section offers key insights into the latest trends in the regional markets including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Competitive Landscape: This section of the report highlights the key players in the global Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) market. It further emphasizes the leading products and services offered by these companies.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product catalogue, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) market held a market share of USD 985.2 Million in 2020 and forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.80% during the forecast period.
- In regards to Source type, the Wood Based segment generated a higher revenue of USD 545.5 Million in 2018, with a growth rate of 5.4% during the forecast period. Factors like its extensive preference among commercial MCC producers due to the advantage of manufacturing MCCs with desired chemical properties by opting for different wood sources, as different woods have varied combinations of alpha-cellulose, contributes to the revenue generated by the Wood-Based segment.
- In context to the End-use, the Binder/Diluent segment generated the highest revenue of USD 363.7 Million in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. The continuous expansion of the pharmaceutical sector and rising demand for the cellulose in the industry wherein it is extensively used in oral capsules and tablets as a binder/diluent contributes to the revenue generated by the Binder/Diluent segment.
- In regards to the Application, the Pharmaceutical segment held the largest market share of 45.0% in 2018, with a growth rate of 6.3% during the forecast period. Factors like the rising geriatric population, associated expansion of the pharmaceutical industry, elevated demand for the cellulose in the industry due to its advantages like minimal reactivity with carrying drugs, contributes to the market share occupied by the Pharmaceutical segment.
- In context to region, Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness the fastest growth rate of 7.0% during the forecast period, which is projected to occupy 29.0% of the market by 2026. The growth rate experienced by the Asia Pacific region is attributed to the growth of the personal care sector, increasing geriatric population, and associated rise in use of cellulose in the pharmaceutical industry.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microcrystalline-cellulose-mcc-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) market based on Source Type, End-use, Application, and region:
Source Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Non-Wood Based
End-use Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Bulking agent
- Anti-Caking Agent
Application Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Paints & coatings
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2060
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: