Metal-oxide Gas Sensors: Introduction
- A metal-oxide gas sensor is a type of gas detector which forms a part of the safety system that is used for detecting the presence of gases or gas leakage in a particular area
- A metal-oxide gas sensor detects the concentration of various types of gases by measuring the resistance change of the metal oxide due to adsorption of gases
- These gas sensors are widely used in industries such as chemicals, mining, oil & gas, and power to detect toxic and combustible gases
Growing demand for sensors in crucial industries set to fuel market growth
- Growing industrial demand for gas sensors to detect explosive gases such as methane, propane, and butane, which when released might lead to fire accidents is a critical factor driving the market growth of metal-oxide gas sensors
- Also, in compliance with the various environment, health, and safety regulations implemented by governing bodies, industries such as chemicals, mining, oil & gas, and power, demand gas sensors to track and limit the release of poisonous gases such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, and hydrocarbons into the atmosphere
- Growing awareness about the need to contain air pollution levels and the need for air quality monitoring in smart cities is also boosting the market for metal-oxide gas sensors
Customization as per your requirement, Pre Book Now
APAC to witness significant growth in the metal-oxide gas sensors market during the forecast period
- In terms of regions, the metal-oxide gas sensor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America.
- Geographically, APAC is expected to lead the metal-oxide gas sensors market during the forecast period backed by the huge manufacturing industry in China, and growing number of smart cities in the region
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/open-source-software-platforms-in-engineering-software-market-to-take-design-automation-to-new-heights-opportunities-predicted-to-rise-at-13-5-cagr-during-2020—2030-tmr-301284425.html
Key Players Operating in the Metal-oxide Gas Sensors Market
Major players have adopted the route of merger and acquisition, product innovation, and investments as key strategies to ensure their growth in the metal-oxide gas sensors market. Key players operating in the market are listed below:
- Figaro Engineering
- Draeger, ABB Ltd.
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Nemoto & Co. Ltd
- City Technology Ltd.
- Dynament Ltd.
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive, PDF Brochure of this report
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,