The Membrane Pump Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.38 Billion in 2020 to USD 4.77 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.44%, during the forecast period. Enhanced demand for Membrane Pumps in the Chemical Industry is the major driving factor of the market.
Membrane pump is a type of displacement pump that uses a sequence of actions of membrane and valves to pump fluid. The penetration of membrane pumps market has also increased the need for industry effluents disposal in a safe way. They are mostly used as metering pumps in the water treatment industry and as vacuum pumps in process operations of several industries like chemical, pharmaceuticals and food & beverages. Other applications include dewatering, filter press, spraying & cleaning.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1371
The major players in the Membrane pump market are TAPFLO AB (Sweden), Xylem, Inc. (U.S.), LEWA GmbH (Germany), Flowserve Corporation (U.S.), Grundfos Holding A/S (Denmark), Dover (US), EMEC(US), SEKO(US), SPX (US) and Pump Solutions Group (U.S.).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Membrane Pump Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.38 Billion in 2020 to USD 4.77 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.44%, during the forecast period. Enhanced demand for Membrane Pumps in the Chemical Industry is the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Release Pressure, the market is divided as up to 80 bar, 80-200 bar and above 200 bar. The up to 80 bar segment is accounted for the highest CAGR of 4.93%. This category of membrane pumps is preferred in most of the industries followed by the 80 bar to 200 bar and above 200 bar segments, respectively.
- Based on Methods, the market is segmented as Air operated and electrically operated. The electric operated pumps combine the advantages of an Air Operated Pump with the efficiency of an electric drive. It is mostly used in industries due to its high efficiency.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented as Chemical & Petrochemicals, Water & Wastewater,Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages and Oil & Gas. The demand for membrane pumps is directly linked to the development in wastewater, water & sanitation sector and chemical industries. Additionally, the focus on safe disposal of wastewater and other effluents in different industries is also expected to boost its demand. Membrane pumps in the pharmaceutical and power generation industries is estimated to grow the market during the forecast period.
- The Membrane Pump Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. APAC is forecast to dominate the market with the largest share of 37%.
Browse Complete Report “Membrane Pump Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/membrane-pump-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Release Pressure,Method, End user and region:
Release Pressure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Up to 80 bar
- 80-200 bar
- Above 200 bar
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Air operated
- Electric operated
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Chemical& petrochemical
- Water & wastewater
- Food & beverages
- Oil & Gas
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1371
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of the clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs