The Fall Protection equipment Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.13 Billion in 2020 to USD 5.12 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.39%, during the forecast period. Increasing demand for labour safety is the major driving factor of the market.
Fall protection equipment is a kind of protective equipment used in several industries to protect workers from any kind of injuries when working from heights. Fall protection equipment plays an important role in avoiding repetitive stress injuries. Chest harness, full body harness, safety nets, body belts and suspension belts are the various fall protection equipment.
The fall protection equipment market is growing by the enhanced concerns about overall safety at places of work, and growing need for emergency services along with increasing industry fatality.
The major players in the fall protection equipment market are Honeywell International Inc. (US), 3M Company (US), MSA Safety Inc. (US), GF Protection Inc. (US), SKYLOTEC GmbH (Germany), Kee Safety, Inc. (UK), Werner Co. (US), W.W. Grainger, Inc. (US), Total Access (UK), and FallTech (US).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1391
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Fall Protection equipment Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.13 Billion in 2020 to USD 5.12 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.39%, during the forecast period. Increasing demand for labour safety is the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Category, the market is divided as hard goods, soft goods, access system, rescue kit, and services. Due to the enhanced demand for protective equipment used, the access system sector is expected to show the highest growth of 7.88% during the forecast period. Access systems include vessels, sewers, confined space and tripod products used in tanks, and other applications.
- The Industries are construction, oil & gas, general industry, mining and transportation. The construction sector is forecasted to grow the market during the forecast period. Mandatory regulations by governments of various countries around the globe, related to the use of fall protection equipment to reduce the number of accidents during construction activities, are expected to drive the growth of this segment.
- The Fall Protection equipment Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North America is forecasted to dominate the market with the largest share of 40 %.
Browse Complete Report “Fall Protection Equipment Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fall-protection-equipment-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Category, Industry and region:
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Hard goods
- Soft goods
- Access system
- Rescue kit
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Oil & gas
- General industry
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1391
Regional Bifurcation of the Fall Protection Equipment Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs